Reviews for The Prince and the Lycan
basketballgirl1185 chapter 15 . 6/7
Beautiful story! I loved every moment of it! Excellent writing as well
WindChimePheonix chapter 28 . 7/30/2016
I love this! Great story. Wish you'd explored werewolves and mates a little more. It's cool though lol 3 :)
Guest chapter 28 . 1/18/2016
...as he shits the castle doors?
Sketchy-d00d chapter 28 . 7/31/2015
YAS! Perfect ending! Holy crap, man I love this. There's some spelling and grammatical errors throughout but everyone makes those. It's readable so there's no harm done. I'll be sure to read you other works x3 -Cat.
Sketchy-d00d chapter 25 . 7/31/2015
The line "Derek deflowered Stiles" makes me imagine Derek plucking flowers from Stiles's hair. And now I can't stop laughing. What is wrong with me XD -Cat.
Sketchy-d00d chapter 22 . 7/31/2015
Oh my god this is perfect. I know voting is over but 2 sounds great. Lol. -Cat.
Sketchy-d00d chapter 17 . 7/31/2015
Definitely angry with Jackson. -Cat.
Sketchy-d00d chapter 16 . 7/31/2015
I really hope I'm not the only one that wants to punch Jackson in the face. Make his pretty little nose crooked and maybe knock out a few teeth... -Cat.
Sketchy-d00d chapter 9 . 7/30/2015
All the "Little Red and the Big Bad Wolf" references XD I can't. -Cat.
PaleAngel90 chapter 28 . 9/26/2014
Loved the story :)
alpha4699 chapter 28 . 5/22/2014
heehee there is a there I a small mistake at the end of this that made me laugh so hard I almost "shit the castle doors" heehee that's what you wrote made my day
Guest chapter 28 . 4/19/2014
I love this story :D I couldn't stop reading. Woke up at 3 am and couldn't go back to sleep and read the entire thing and now its almost 8 am lol. Nice long good story! Good job :)
BatJunior chapter 15 . 3/10/2014
I've just reached chapter 15 and I literally cried when I found out stiles was forced to marry Jackson. I hope everything works out for him in the end
SirenxSterek chapter 28 . 3/6/2014
Hi there!
So, I've been I love with this fanfiction for a while now and I decided to make a manip of it.
I would like to have your permission to put the picture online due to it is your story :)
Also, is there anyway of me getting it to you or something.
Keep up the good work ;)
The Almighty Werewolf chapter 28 . 10/21/2013
omg this is one of the cutest kind of bitersweet awesomest story i have ever read. in the sterek ship being the best! its absoulutly brilliant and there is no way im not recommending this to my friends! job well done!