Reviews for The Prince and the Lycan
PaleAngel90 chapter 28 . 9/26/2014
Loved the story :)
alpha4699 chapter 28 . 5/22/2014
heehee there is a there I a small mistake at the end of this that made me laugh so hard I almost "shit the castle doors" heehee that's what you wrote made my day
Guest chapter 28 . 4/19/2014
I love this story :D I couldn't stop reading. Woke up at 3 am and couldn't go back to sleep and read the entire thing and now its almost 8 am lol. Nice long good story! Good job :)
JessiLeeLee chapter 15 . 3/10/2014
I've just reached chapter 15 and I literally cried when I found out stiles was forced to marry Jackson. I hope everything works out for him in the end
SirenxSterek chapter 28 . 3/6/2014
Hi there!
So, I've been I love with this fanfiction for a while now and I decided to make a manip of it.
I would like to have your permission to put the picture online due to it is your story :)
Also, is there anyway of me getting it to you or something.
Keep up the good work ;)
The Almighty Werewolf chapter 28 . 10/21/2013
omg this is one of the cutest kind of bitersweet awesomest story i have ever read. in the sterek ship being the best! its absoulutly brilliant and there is no way im not recommending this to my friends! job well done!
ob1292 chapter 28 . 10/15/2013
Though it follows an over used story line you did a good job adding your own twists. good job
ob1292 chapter 17 . 10/14/2013
Can't you be more original than all this cliche shit?
Guest chapter 28 . 9/1/2013
it was awesome to read this story !
MentToBeForever chapter 28 . 8/25/2013
:)))))))))))))))))))) SOOOO CUTE AMAZING STORY !
MentToBeForever chapter 22 . 8/25/2013
2) High School AU where Derek is the big shot Senior jock that ends up being paired up with Freshman Stiles Stilinski for a science project. Derek's family loves Stiles and it'd be a slow building attraction that neither is aware of until something sparks the fire.
Dragonflaime chapter 28 . 7/10/2013
Your writing has been amazing to read but I'm sad to see the story come to an end. I hope you keep writing.
Storylover158 chapter 28 . 6/17/2013
Awwwww. Sad it's over but I'm excited about you know what.
mednin chapter 28 . 6/16/2013
Great story! Creative as well! The ending is funny! Please make more fanfictions! :)
frownypup chapter 28 . 6/16/2013
Omg so adorable! this is so dreamy.. like reading the teen wolf version of a disney fairy tale.. i love it,, thank you for your effort xoxo