Reviews for The Prince and the Lycan
...as he shits the castle doors?
Sketchy-d00d chapter 28 . 7/31/2015
YAS! Perfect ending! Holy crap, man I love this. There's some spelling and grammatical errors throughout but everyone makes those. It's readable so there's no harm done. I'll be sure to read you other works x3 -Cat.
Sketchy-d00d chapter 25 . 7/31/2015
The line "Derek deflowered Stiles" makes me imagine Derek plucking flowers from Stiles's hair. And now I can't stop laughing. What is wrong with me XD -Cat.
Sketchy-d00d chapter 22 . 7/31/2015
Oh my god this is perfect. I know voting is over but 2 sounds great. Lol. -Cat.
Sketchy-d00d chapter 17 . 7/31/2015
Definitely angry with Jackson. -Cat.
Sketchy-d00d chapter 16 . 7/31/2015
I really hope I'm not the only one that wants to punch Jackson in the face. Make his pretty little nose crooked and maybe knock out a few teeth... -Cat.
Sketchy-d00d chapter 9 . 7/30/2015
All the "Little Red and the Big Bad Wolf" references XD I can't. -Cat.
PaleAngel90 chapter 28 . 9/26/2014
Loved the story :)
alpha4699 chapter 28 . 5/22/2014
heehee there is a there I a small mistake at the end of this that made me laugh so hard I almost "shit the castle doors" heehee that's what you wrote made my day
Guest chapter 28 . 4/19/2014
I love this story :D I couldn't stop reading. Woke up at 3 am and couldn't go back to sleep and read the entire thing and now its almost 8 am lol. Nice long good story! Good job :)
JessiLeeLee chapter 15 . 3/10/2014
I've just reached chapter 15 and I literally cried when I found out stiles was forced to marry Jackson. I hope everything works out for him in the end
SirenxSterek chapter 28 . 3/6/2014
Hi there!
So, I've been I love with this fanfiction for a while now and I decided to make a manip of it.
I would like to have your permission to put the picture online due to it is your story :)
Also, is there anyway of me getting it to you or something.
Keep up the good work ;)
The Almighty Werewolf chapter 28 . 10/21/2013
omg this is one of the cutest kind of bitersweet awesomest story i have ever read. in the sterek ship being the best! its absoulutly brilliant and there is no way im not recommending this to my friends! job well done!
ob1292 chapter 28 . 10/15/2013
Though it follows an over used story line you did a good job adding your own twists. good job
ob1292 chapter 17 . 10/14/2013
Can't you be more original than all this cliche shit?