Reviews for I Will Run to You
jj chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
please please please please post more chapters today it's almost 2015
JustCallMeMarly chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
I'm loving this. I love a well-written angsty sort of story. And I'm adoring anything Casey and Dawson because there certainly aren't enough good, not so ridiculously fluffy fics (not huge on the over-doing of fluff LOl) out there for the two. I hope to see more of this!
jj chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
please please post more chapters it's 2014
Victoria.Annxx chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
Interested to see where this goes next, great work. :)
Camila chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Olá!Sou do Brasil e estou ansiosa pelos próximos capítulos!
Abraços e obrigada.
quack-quack21 chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
love chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
please please please please post more chapters it's 2014 make it s dawsey romance story
snickers22 chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
please please please please please post more chapters soon it's 2014
Sunshine girl chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
This is the kind of writing I just love reading... I hope to read more of you work. The unexpected connection between shay and casey was so good. I hope you update this or write another story. ! would love to see your take on a conversation between Severide and dawson. Maybe something like him hitting on her and her rejection and first meeting with casey... Simply love this story!i
Archeth chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
Hi! I really appreciated reading your story, I hope you will continue it...
Today.Is.Life chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
I really wish you would update this story! It's absolutely brilliant!
Lori2279 chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
I've read this story especially Ch 3 a million times already. I really hope you update soon. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Your writing is impresive. Please write more Chicago Fire fanfiction, it is fantastic. Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
I am impressed with your writing. Your details and description are awesome. It is easy to picture the scenese unfolding, and you do a great job of 'showing, not telling' the story. Thanks for writing.
Jordy chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
So in the last few days I've basically caught up on the entire season of Chicago Fire (yay for DVRs), and have gone searching for Casey/Dawson fic. I am loving this twist, and really hope you update again soon. I'm interested in where you take this. The detail you're going into just adds to the story drawing me into it.