Reviews for I Will Run to You
update?
jj chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
please please please please post more chapters today it's almost 2015
JustCallMeMarly chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
I'm loving this. I love a well-written angsty sort of story. And I'm adoring anything Casey and Dawson because there certainly aren't enough good, not so ridiculously fluffy fics (not huge on the over-doing of fluff LOl) out there for the two. I hope to see more of this!
jj chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
please please post more chapters it's 2014
Victoria.Annxx chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
Interested to see where this goes next, great work. :)
Camila chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Olá!Sou do Brasil e estou ansiosa pelos próximos capítulos!
Abraços e obrigada.
quack-quack21 chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
UPDATE PLEASE ! !
love chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
please please please please post more chapters it's 2014 make it s dawsey romance story
snickers22 chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
please please please please please post more chapters soon it's 2014
Sunshine girl chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
This is the kind of writing I just love reading... I hope to read more of you work. The unexpected connection between shay and casey was so good. I hope you update this or write another story. ! would love to see your take on a conversation between Severide and dawson. Maybe something like him hitting on her and her rejection and first meeting with casey... Simply love this story!i
Archeth chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
Hi! I really appreciated reading your story, I hope you will continue it...
Today.Is.Life chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
I really wish you would update this story! It's absolutely brilliant!
Lori2279 chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
I've read this story especially Ch 3 a million times already. I really hope you update soon. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Your writing is impresive. Please write more Chicago Fire fanfiction, it is fantastic. Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
I am impressed with your writing. Your details and description are awesome. It is easy to picture the scenese unfolding, and you do a great job of 'showing, not telling' the story. Thanks for writing.