Reviews for Unwanted Visitor
FFChik chapter 19 . 1/26
What a fabulous story! I am so glad that they didn't fall into the "throw away" society norm b/c it's easier... Some things are worth putting forth the effort!
shamanic demonator chapter 19 . 12/7/2015
Love it :)
Guest chapter 19 . 3/12/2015
Arizona should never fall in love with Callie.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/18/2014
*sigh* Arizona will never ever deserve callie.
neweldi chapter 19 . 5/29/2014
great story!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/23/2014
That was incredible!
Lisa chapter 19 . 1/20/2014
I really love you stories, I have to say, among all the fanfic, yours, are my favorite. Last summer I travelled east coast and I was reading the tempest. During my vacations, I was eager to get free wifi like this I could follow the story through my iPad. I still know which chapter I read and where I read them. Your stories are better from the original “Shonda”. Something sticks more to the reality. There is so much to explore that the writers of the show are forgetting the essential.

I’m very happy that you put the word End on the unwarned visitor. It really makes me laugh on the Anna's explanations, how the many ways her Mom called Arizona. Because in real life something like this happens. Thank so much for your stories. I believe in true love, even when life not a piece of cake. And your story sticks more to the reality
Guest chapter 18 . 1/19/2014
Well that sucked. Here I was hoping Arizona would actually do something for Callie but Jesus Christ Callie had to do it all. Their relationship was so unbalanced throughout the story and I kept waiting for you to rectify that by actually having Arizona fight for Callie for once. Now I fear I wasted my time with this story.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/18/2014
I hâve to say : best fanfic ever. Seriously. Everything is just perfect. The only thing is that they waited ten years before Arizona leaves the house for four months and finally figures out what she wants. But anyway it wass just perfect. thank you :)
Zenparadox chapter 19 . 1/18/2014
Aww that was a brilliant addition to a brilliant story! You should write more, you do it well! Just fantastic... thanks for sharing!
nan chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
Great stuff
FERB21 chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
Woow! I swear to God i read your story for the second time last tuesday! Thanks! I think it was an amazing ending