Reviews for Catch Me-Miari Poems
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
I know it has taken, like, forever for me to review this chapter, but here is what I have to say: I absolutely love your story. This is my 2nd time reading this and I love it as much as I did when I first read it. Keep up the great work.
bewize chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
Absolutely not a waste of time. Wow... the first poem was good, but this snapshot (not sure it is a poem) was amazing.

I really like the way you look at Trunks' feelings; his thoughts; his own despair. You captured moments that must have been very real to him. Good job.
bewize chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
This was interesting. I really enjoyed it. I think it would have worked almost as well if you hadn't changed the timeline, but the idea that you suggest makes it even more heartwrenching. Nice.
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
I almost cried. But the thing is, I don't cry...Well, great story. Very touching. Bye!
Ravenpan chapter 2 . 12/27/2002
-just read both- Wow... very deep - you have talent.
Briefs Hikaru chapter 2 . 9/21/2002
Yeah, great poems! I loved them! Boy, I sure feel lame for reviewing my own stuff, but I liked them, so I should review myself right? Right?*sighs and walks off as people stare at her for her strangeness*
Raen chapter 2 . 9/2/2002
those poems are really cool, and sad, good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
... why do you alwawys make it end so depressing *tears streaming down face* Keep on wriitng, now you only have 999,999 more fanfics to finish
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
Great story! I loved it. Its like poetry but a story at the same time. I like poetry a lot. I loved how u put the falling part in there! It makes so much sense when u compare it to that type of stuff! Also future Trunks is one of my fave characters and i think thats exactly how he would feel. You captured everything so well!
cameoappearance chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
EXCELLENT! GREAT theory about Mirai Trunks... and I love the theme about falling. I also like that it's kinda choppy, so it gives me the feeling that it's actually HIS thoughts. I've got to go read some more of your stuff!
PurePsychicEspeon chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
This was an amazing story which turned the field abit. I like how you added more guilt to Trunks and how you refreed to that 'there was no one there to catch me anymore.' Beautifully written and I look forword for more stories like this in the future!

Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 8/4/2002

owie my poor Trunks *tear*

*lokos at the dead Gohan*

GOKU: *BLINKS* that was yes...a. tearjerker...

ME: anyways-That was great and I like how you described my poor trunks' feelings...

Goku: ...

*stomach growls*

ME: ehehehe I guess that's our cue

cya lata

bye bye

kiss kiss

MUAH and puh-leez check out my Fic forgotten

*i beg of you*