Reviews for Fireworks
Beautiful
aaaaalice chapter 1 . 7/12
OMG I love this story! So sweet yet so real!
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 5/13
Oh, that was lovely.
maidofthedragon chapter 1 . 2/24
Oh, I really liked this.
jensteed chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Gods that was hot! A Dominant yet insecure Severus is a treat to read when it's written so perfectly. This was absolutely exquisite :)
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Coming from Severus's pov, this had a bit of a sense of doom hanging over it, so I was very relieved by the ending! Maybe now he can begin to relax a bit and be happy.
Yeghishe chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I was so afraid it was going to be sad. :] lovely.
-y
acro acro chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Wow. Just. Wow. That's the first Severus/Hermione I've ever read that I actually liked.
Montara chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Their relationship felt like a Dominant and Submissive one...Maybe the "forgetting that he is meant to be the one in charge" or "he will order her to strip and to kneel before him" that are typical for that sort of relationship...Even though they love each other, it left me with a bitter taste...I guess it's not my plate.
notlori925 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Wow, that was hot, sweet, beautifully written, and just, awesome! Thank you for sharing!
Mebd chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Oh my goodness, it is fantastic ! It is not often that one can read exactly what one wanted to read, and I really thank you for that ! You see, I am quite desperately in love with Snape's character, and I totally adore Snape/Hermione pairing, but somehow perfect fanfics about them are rare. I am very glad you posted it here, and I am very glad for all the other stories you posted here as well.
It is deeply moving, to see how hard it is for broken characters to mend, and how scarred they are, no matter what peace they could find.
Again, thank you for your story - ies !
UnaVitaSegreta chapter 1 . 1/29/2013