Reviews for Settling the Score
LouiseKurylo chapter 14 . 3/29/2014
Excellent story. You did it justice - strike that, more than justice - all the way through. Never having any relevant experience (thank god), your account of her, his, and their overcoming a horrendous experience rang true. Both were very much in-character, which is saying a lot since "in-character" changed considerably over the course of the events. Thank you for numerous enjoyable hours (and an equivalent lack of sleep - rather read than sleep).
LouiseKurylo chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
This is an excellent story about the violent and dark things that sometimes happen. I'm impressed at your versatility and range. While I like happy endings as much as anyone, refusal to accept that evil exists stunts understanding of the world and humanity. In a world with genocide, WWI trench warfare, biological experimentation and other horrors, why is it inappropriate to depict the sort of risk that a female LE agent might face? I figure it's inappropriate to deny such risks would exist. Thank you for illuminating another part of TM universe and the challenges and risks facing favored characters. Thank you for writing it.
DaboGirl chapter 15 . 3/21/2014
Read this whole story and loved it you writing is always so real and your way with the written word dazzles me to so the least.
Just me and myself chapter 15 . 6/6/2013
Awesome story!
smileyjunior chapter 15 . 5/8/2013
great story. I wish there would be more revenge Volker stories! Really great job though :]
Guest chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
Thanks for the A/N that was very sweet. Cant wait for your new fic!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
Thank you for a great story. I always look forward to any of your writings about my favorite TV show and characters.
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
YAY for new fics by Calla!
demonchilde chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
This story was AWESOME. Just...awesome. Thanks for sharing it with us. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 4/13/2013
Beautifully crafted. The recovery was well paced and convincing, particuarly Teresa's stubborness.
sorchauna chapter 14 . 4/13/2013
Lovely way to end the story! SO excitied to hear Ouroborus is on its way!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
I am so sad that it's over but what a great ending! This story was brilliant from start to finish. I will read whatever you update but I am quite partial to "passing the point of no return"
UnhealthyViewingHabits chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
Sniff... So wonderfully sweet and sexy...

You sure Bruno isn't looking for a script writer? We could put you forward... ;-)

That was a gorgeous end to a heartbreaking and beautiful story and well worth the wait.

Bravo my dear...

PS - Plunny is disillusioned in Bruno lately. Her idea muse has gone on hiatus. She will let you know when she gets a niggle that won't go away... ;-)
Tony7323 chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
I really Loved that Chapter it was very sweet . Very nice choice to have Lisbon ASK Jane cause she was ready to take that step with Jane .. And that Jane Was Gentle With Her... I was awesome..
All-I-need chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
Thank you for letting us join in on this dramatic and traumatic ride all the way to its very sweet - and completely expected - ending. Concerning this last chapter, I've got exactly one word for you: fluff! :D

The time jump was a great idea and six to nine months sounds like a reasonable time span considering Lisbon's stubbornness and the force of her and Jane's mutual attraction.

I'm looking forward to the last chapter of Ouroborus and the other three unfinished stories.

In the meantime, I hope you'll enjoy working on your own novels. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you for all upcoming contests ;-)