Reviews for Wedding Vows
Rene Marie chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
To be completely honest, I have never really liked stories that have one person leaving the other at the altar because the true-love barges in. I think it's crass, and rude, and a terrible thing to do to someone. (Though I may be biased, as I was left the day before I was supposed to walk down the aisle, the first time I planned to do so.)
This has become my favorite fanfiction. It's not the longest, not the most complex, but it's the most simply beautiful fic I've read in a long, long time. This story felt real to me, in a gorgeous way. No one in this is a terrible person or a bad guy, they're all just people that have made decisions, some good, some bad. Really, you should consider writing something similar as a real book. That also is something I ususally would not encourage... But this took me totally by surprise.
Thank you.
Dark-English-Rose chapter 8 . 4/14/2004
*squeal* YEY!
my godess I was ready to kill you about half way through that chapter XD, but yeyness you came through! hehehe
Brilliant story, well done.
Tseecka Akeunah chapter 8 . 10/24/2003
_' hee hee...cute fluffiness! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS FIC! IT WAS PERFECT! Wow...Relena actually managed to NOT be a selfish bitch. Amazing. *shakes head in dismay* But one fic isn't enough to make me have to change my perception of her, right? RIGHT? But I digress.

This was really well written, and I enjoyed the flashback sequesnces and the way they were placed. some authors start with all the conflict, then move into the next part. but this worked much better. There are a few spelling mistakes and word omissions here and there- just to let you know. but all in all, I thought this was very well written. And the chapter names also was really cool! _'
ani chapter 8 . 8/27/2003
great job... only how could you have relena be so nice? (gomen, true relena basher reviewing now) bravo
chibi-akuma3 chapter 8 . 8/16/2002
!

this has to be one of the best fics that included an angsty almost wedding...i'm still pissed at you for writing out a wedding between rel-*pauses to retch*-relena and hee-chan, but i forgive you for the incredibly sweet ending, if only relena was run over a bus instead of being considerate and not insanely obsessed...matte, did i just say rele-*retches again*-relena and some nice stuff in the same sentence? i think i'm gonna be seriously sick this time...*faints*...ja

(for those who are baffled by my umm...subtle hints...i hate the pink oinker, those who do like her, if there are such people in the world... *laughs maniacally at the thought*...no offense, nothing personal, but you have horrible taste in...things in general. i am SO gonna get flamed for that!)

oh yeah, as hard as it is to believe, this was a positive review, praising the fic, and nothing else, ok, so maybe a little relen-*retches yet again*-damn, i almost made it-umm...pink bitch bashing, but hey, can ya blame me? ...*pauses and stares*...*runs away from inevitable furious flames*

ja! (for real this time)
LBx chapter 8 . 8/16/2002
wow, glad i waited till you were done cuz those cliffhangers were killer! hm, relena being nice and giving heero away? can't picture it, but it was a good story anyways! i almost cried at the end! great work!
Suzume Tori chapter 8 . 8/15/2002
ahhh! Such a satisfying end _ I'm so happy **smiles and wipes eyes** And releena can have wuffie or something. **laffs**
WildStarlazy wont sign in chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
I've seen that commercial!
Inviz chapter 8 . 8/15/2002
Yes! As much as I hate Relena, I think that she can be a good person. The only times I can ever even consider standing her is when she stops trapping Heero and leaves him the fuck alone. *sigh* What a lovely ending for such a terrific fanfic! *dances* Heero got Duo~! Duo got Heero~! It's all about the bishie love! The bishie looooove~! *sniffles* That was so beautiful. Sometimes Heero can be an idiot. But that's okay, because then he gets un-idiot like and goes back with Duo, where he BELONGS! o_O; Erm.. I jumped around too much. None of that made much sense. I hope you got the jist(sp?) of it.. or something. ; Ja ne!
Sugar Goose chapter 8 . 8/15/2002
Yeah...you did it. I love you! Okay, I think I am going to far...anyways, I like this...I really wasn't expecting Relena to change her mind. You sort of scare the crap out of me...well, this chappie was good...wonderful.
Karasuki chapter 8 . 8/15/2002
Yay! Good ending!

Though don't think death threats were the only thing people were considering while reading that first bit of this chapter. In my case, tactical nuclear strikes seemed appropriate for what I thought might have been a sad ending hehe. But once again you've shown us all your wonderful writing skills and make us smile. Don't work to hard in school! ;)
Amaria chapter 8 . 8/14/2002
I'm sorry I did not get it how could he say I do then go for Duo it makes no sense your other chapters were great but this one was kindo of a dull maybe you could of made it better that was crappy...
diane chapter 8 . 8/14/2002
I like the surprise twist in this chapter. A fine ending, and it did kind of end up to be a happy ending for everyone. I didn't think that was possible! Great job!
Bryony chapter 8 . 8/14/2002
Aww, that was so sweet. _ Man, now that it's over I just don't have anything left to say about it, darn it! Good way to go with Relena; Heero wouldn't have just walked out. It was great, you know that by now right? So...now you can work on 'Manifestation of Will' right? ::grin:: Lovely story!
Chiizu chapter 8 . 8/14/2002
:dances around gleefully: It's finished, it's finished! :hugs Spoon the Puppy-muse: Finished! Finally! :hugs Fork the Kitty-muse... and earns a face full of scratches for it: Owwie... oh, who cares, you finished! That was a GREAT story, great, great, great, and it ended FAR less predictibly than other fics like this. Relena let him go! Duo and Heero! YAY! Yay, yay, yay, yay, wow that was great. You're such a talented author and you describe actions and thoughts so perfectly that it's easy to see this happening in your mind. Keep writing!