Reviews for Wedding Vows
chibi-akuma3 chapter 7 . 8/14/2002
damn it all, but did ya havta leave it at the really really REALLY important and Crucial part? i enjoy cliffhangers as much as the next person, which really isn't much, but still, did ya havta end it there?

well? go on!
diane chapter 7 . 8/13/2002
That is an evil place to leave a cliff hanger! And Heero cannot marry Relena! Heero is not an idiot, and it would be beyond idiocy to marry that woman. It's obvious she doesn't love Heero, she loves the idea of Heero. She's tried to mold him into who she wants him to be. Duo loves him for who he is. Duo was stupid and made a mistake, but Heero also never let Duo try to explain or say he was sorry. Argh! Heero cannot marry The Bitch!
Bryony chapter 7 . 8/13/2002
Oh ho ho, so *this* is how you leave us, hmm? Well, I think I've got a pretty good idea what's going to happen. ::grin:: Not that I'm not sitting on the edge of my chair just waiting for it to happen though. I love it! Can't wait to see the next chapter. Dunno what else to say really, so I guess that's it... _;;;
Bryony chapter 5 . 8/13/2002
Hey, I didn't mean to *complain* I was just pointing out... ::hides:: Don't be maaad, I hate pissing people off! Anyways, it's not like any of it particularly detracts from the fic or anything, so um...that's all. Other than the fact that Duo had *better* *not* *die*! And um, I don't really think Relena'd ruin any relationship 'tween the pilots, I think she's more mature than that by the end of the series. But that's a discussion for another time isn't it? Heh heh... Lovely chapter as usual, I'm off to read the backlog I've built up! _
Sugar Goose chapter 7 . 8/13/2002
NOOOOOOOO! Hurry...this is good. Heero, say I don't...noooooo! Please hurry, this is so good...I'm falling off my chair...and begging you to continue...CONTINUE! _

Ja ne~
Sobakasu chapter 7 . 8/13/2002
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...*screams* Don't leave me here.! You've done a great job and I HAVE to congratulate you on your work...Please finish soon! I Really Love the cliff hangar but...well... I REEEALLY Wanna know what happens...

Keep up the good work!
xellosalina chapter 7 . 8/13/2002
all hail copy and paste all right... Omae o korosu...how cruel can you get...and then to tell us that you will not have as much time to write *growls to herself*
A Ferret In NYC chapter 7 . 8/12/2002
NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! EVILEVILEVILLLL CLIFFHANGER! finish it! soon! or else!
Karasuki chapter 7 . 8/12/2002
Aah! I can't take it! Cliff hanger! I think I'm going to have a heart attack now LoL. Great story, the cliff hanger just makes sure we all come back for more (not like we wouldn't anyways). Keep writing! _
Chiizu chapter 7 . 8/12/2002
:attempts to attack Violet Nyte. Hits screen. Rubs head: Oww... oh, man, you have GOT to write the next chapter. NOW! Now, now, now, NOW, NOW NOW NOWNOWNOWNOWNOW! That was the evilest of all cliffhangers.
Suzume Tori chapter 7 . 8/12/2002
WHAT KIND OF SICK, DERANGED PERSON JUST STOPS RIGHT THERE? IT'S NOT HUMANE! **screams** DO MORE NOW!
kate chapter 7 . 8/12/2002
gah, more, must have more! Damn people and ther cliffhangers!
Inviz chapter 7 . 8/12/2002
YAY! Relena is stupid. All Heero has said is, "I.." and since she is encouraging him, he'll say, "I..can't.", and run off with Duo! Ahh, the wonders of bishie love~! I love this fic! It's sooo gooood. I even like the cliffhangers! *surprise, surprise* They make me all :O and stuff. Lalalala, I'm all happy cause I know that Heero and Duo can't not be together. That'd be just downright WRONG! Did I mention how I simply adore how you did the chapter titles? No? Well I meant to...anyway, I think that's very creative and very appropiate for a wedding fic. Well I feel the bile rising in my throat again, I'm going to go throw up now... -; Too much information. Just ingore that last sentence/review/comment thing.
no name new name chapter 7 . 8/12/2002
*falls of chair* you stopped omg I can't take it anylonger I need to know what happens! please continue *whispers to Heero* don't say I do
eremiticAntiquarian chapter 7 . 8/12/2002
AH! AH! *conjures up the kaze hono ken* FEEL MY FIREY WIND YOU EVIL CLIFFHANGER WRITER! *realses it and kills the author* Ack! I didn't mean to! I only wanted the next chapter! *runs away as sirens sound in the distance*
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »