Reviews for Well, It Is Flu Season
Beastboylover chapter 1 . 9/10
I love this.
C chapter 1 . 6/24
Nice story, but you started doing what I do. You were most likely getting so into it that Raven started reverting to a different personality.
RPGPersona chapter 1 . 6/21
Poor Beast Boy, having the flu can really suck. Luckily, he was able to convince Raven to take care of him. For a second I thought she might leave him for a while and he get worse.

Interesting, in this story, Beast Boy already confessed his feelings and kissed Raven, but she didn't want to get in a relationship. I guess that is where the don't care if I am sick comment came from.

Hehe, Raven had to consult Cyborg about how to take take of Beast Boy. It looks like spending time with him, even if it was sick, was a pleasant enough experience that she decided to reconsider getting into a relationship with Beast Boy.
nadia chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
wow this was awesome you should make another one similar but have her use the iv bag because beast boy doesnt like the doctors so im pretty sure hes not to fond of shots either and what does it mean when she took care of robin when did that happen if it was an episode please reply the name. I also just noticed at the end it says you wrote a sequel ill make sure to check it out!
StevieUniverse chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Well of course I'll go check out Staring at the stars!
kate chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Was way toooooooooo short
HunterMoore chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Great story, the whole thing was real sweet and whatnot.
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Awesome story! You know what would be funny? If after BB got better then Rae got sick. XD Okay, I'm getting ahead of myself here... But still, awesome story!
diaryofhannah chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
No offence but I don't think vegetarians can eat honey.
-hannah1
egragg7755379 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
omg
Hayhay01 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Raven totally loves Beastboy!
TheElementHero-deactivated chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Aw, so sweet! Now for the sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Ok. Reviewing. The cuteness convinced me. Right now I'm reading through all your stories, and they're all really good. This one is no exception.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Live it down? Excuse me? She should THANK Cyborg!

I'm sure she took some time here and there to compare his vulnerability with hers. Makes ya think, don't it?
The Harry Wompa chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Ha, adorable. In character too, albeit a little further developed. You should write a piece about that conversation they mentioned, the situation that leads to Beast Boy acting on the inuendo.