Reviews for Little Red Riding Hood
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
I loved their confrontation, the tension could be cut with a knife. If you ever f3l like updating this story I think it has could make a pretty terrifying duo.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I like Rosalie playing with her...kissing her...but now I would hope that she keeps her. Surely she would consider Vicky the strongest human woman that she has encountered in a long while.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Omg update soon!
Avarenda chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Hmm i am actually kinda curious about why you decided to start a story about Victoria, it never seemed like you were interested before.

Still im not complaining, i happen to like her. Also, it kinda seems like from what Rose mentions about the girl in the cabin that this might be set in MSR universe. Am i right?
Theunder017 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Will this be a two-shot?

And this Vicky seems to think very highly of her abilities, or does she really has those skills? And if so... how were they acquired?

The setting of this story gives it an openness, gives it an air of uniqueness... i can't describe how much i liked it, so i'll just say i'm hooked.

I hope this gets updated soon, it's a very interesting concept.
LittleRedRidingVanz chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I like it
SatinBtweenLinez chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
... I don't know how to feel about Victoria. Nor Rosalie.

I'll be honest. I don't like Victoria not one bit. At all. Yes, badass-ness is dandy. Yes, girls' killing men (no offense) is fantastic. But, I don't like her.

Maybe I need to read the next chapter to really understand her character, but it's off putting. Sure, she's whored out. I like that she has personality and depth. But, I'm not sure where her importance starts. Yes, yes, the Western hard life. Sure, deliver stuff for a roof over her head. Yeah, Slim. I mean, yeah, kill people, but y'know, you fight a vampire and you want to win? And there's more to the story, Red? Eh.

Rosalie is odd like normal.

But maybe I'm missing the time frames. Is Little Red after MSR and before Soiled Doves?

Or maybe I'm suffering from cliffhanger disease. Or maybe I'm impartial because I know Rosalie so well, but I know not of this newcomer.

That's probably it.

And probably what you set out to do.

Ah.

You did well. I am amazed. Of course, the writing itself and the portrayal of the character was pristine, no doubt. It's just... I'm hearing a new song, and once I've heard it for the billionth time I'll start to record it in my books of all time favorite songs... ever. Just give me a little time to adjust accordingly.

Till the next lovett.
Condorgreen chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I was kind of expecting her to die the whole time :)
Well she will die if she can't turn a profit for that crook so I'm interested in seeing how that plays out.
A2463 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Love it, please continue!