Reviews for Portrait of the Kazekage
timme chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Wow. kudos. that was such a loving, civil way to deal with such a subject. yondaime is like super parent. :)
timme chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Awesome. Non-evil Kazekage. love it!
Guest chapter 36 . 3/5/2013
I have just one thing to say after reading this. Is there going to be a sequal?
sango1963 chapter 36 . 3/6/2013
i loved the story thankyou thankyou thankyou
Guest chapter 26 . 2/18/2013
god, your sex scenes are delicious! no, they are more like old wine - you seep it carefully as long as you can 'cause the older it is the more it is not just wine, but liquid pleasure..
ah, gomen - reading your stories pushes me into poet mode, so.. te-he?
sandydragon chapter 21 . 2/10/2013
The first half of this was cute and sweet. As for the second half, I found it a bit on the disturbing side but it could have been worse.
sandydragon chapter 20 . 2/8/2013
I had a feeling you were talking about Jiraiya earlier. I can kind of see him being related to Baki, but it's a stretch. At least their contrasting personalities are funny.
Dashusi4ka chapter 20 . 2/8/2013
wow, the portrait and education both! thanks a lot!
sandydragon chapter 19 . 2/7/2013
I suppose this had to come sooner or later. At least it wasn't too disturbing.
Dashusi4ka chapter 19 . 2/7/2013
beautiful... simple as that - just, wow...
p.s. any hint about the date of the next chapter of ''Sex Education''?
sandydragon chapter 18 . 2/6/2013
I'm glad this is a more serious chapter for a change. Not only is the kazekage reconnecting with people, but now we'll get to see Kankuro without his dad for a while. I can't wait to see how that mission goes.
sandydragon chapter 17 . 2/5/2013
Kankuro is lucky neither of his siblings saw that. I'll bet that'll happen eventually though.
Dashusi4ka chapter 17 . 2/5/2013
woah, kinky.. so good *blushes*
sandydragon chapter 16 . 2/4/2013
You seem to have a good understanding of the human mind. Traumatized people do indeed tend to block out painful memories. At least the kazekage has some help.
Dashusi4ka chapter 15 . 2/3/2013
whoa.. I held reservations about this story at first, but then I started reading and couldn't tear myself away from it.. I certainly hope it's AU and Orochimaru won't kill Kazekage..