Reviews for A Fallen Angel Rises
MyBellaLove16 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Thank you, thank you for continuing this story. This series has been a favorite of mine from the beginning (though for some reason I forgot to favorite it. lol) I've connected with your Angela on so many levels that it's sorta overwhelming. I started this series for the interesting idea, but stayed for the beauty that is your writing. I'm a bisexual woman and when I began this story, her struggle was a huge help to explaining my feelings to my family. It seems silly, but it's true. My past has had some similar dark experiences as she has, to the point that some of it is eerily familiar. I know it's just a story, but it's a highlight of my day to read it, and it has always been a help to me, to read it and to understand her struggle and to find strength in the way she herself is finding the strength to go on, dealing with the aftermath of her rape, dealing with her feelings for loving another woman and having to suppress her feelings, struggling to make an identity for herself... thank you for this story. It's truly beautiful.
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
And she's back. This is great
nebulord chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
WOOOOOO Can't wait for the next in the series!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
A very nice ending to the story. And the fact that Angela never had Liam's soul also makes it very interesting as well. Now, lets see how Buffy reacts to this news, and if she will let Angela back into her life.
EmeraldWings90 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I jumped in my chair when I saw the update for this. I'm so glad - it was very good, and knowing there's more is even better. I'm a little conflicted, though, because I had written a mental continuation for this, and it was different... I'm sorry that Angela and Liam are not the same soul, that surprised me. You're right, doing this to a newborn soul if even worse. I like this official version, too, though, even though I spent a long time mith my mental fanfic-of-fanfic version.
Anyway - I'll be definitely here for the next part. :)
-Wings
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
So. No time in hell, no feral Angela, that's of the good. Might need to find Buffy and bring her back to Sunnydale?