Reviews for My Only Sunshine
3DPhantom chapter 1 . 1/22
My love used to sing this song to me.
I love this story!
BookLoverxinfinity chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Whoa. Creepy story... I loved it! The toxin thing and the team turning into a monster was confusing but oh well. Thanks for the story,
Lady Cavalier chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This is beautiful.
Calleigh Logan chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
What the frell is wrong with you, dude? That frelling hurt my soul. I didn't know what was even going on most of the time, but it still hurt. Also, wow, Google Chrome, 'frell' is totally a word, shut up with your dumb red squiggly line. Can you tell I'm not taking the Fringe finale well? It's been twenty four hours since I watched it and I'm basically a human disaster. BUT IT WAS PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL THOUGH IT ALSO MADE ME WANT TO CATAPULT MYSELF INTO THE SUN. YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS DUMB BEAUTIFUL SHOW.

Also happy birthday, dummy! *AGGRESSIVELY HUGS YOU* I was gonna text you something along those lines yesterday, but then Fringe happened. Also holy crap my eyes just lost focus for a second and I thought I saw the word 'butthole' in the story. Did you sneak hot gay buttsex into this without my knowledge?

Man, it's only 10:30 pm and I'm already losing my frelling mind.
maximum scythe123 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
O.o WTF
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I'm sorry your birthday sucked. You did a good job on writing a dpressing creepy story.