Reviews for Man of the World
Anne-Lilian chapter 36 . 4/1
This was a great story! I enjoyed it immensely, thank you so much for posting!
Coolstar422 chapter 22 . 12/23/2015
I KNEW IT, SO FROM MY COMMENT ON CHAPPIE 20 HE DID ABSORB THE APPLE!
Coolstar422 chapter 20 . 12/23/2015
Wow, I'm in love with this story, one question lol. I thought, maybe I'm right, or I just have a horrible memory, but I thought Desmond's eyes were brown, lol and you keep referring to them like their golden. It makes me think several things, if this is true. (1) Did he absorb the Apple or something, because all he said was he moved it. And you never made any golden references until after the "explosion" (2) SHOULDN'T ANYONE NOTICE OR QUESTION THAT HE HAS GOLDEN EYES LOL?! My apologies if I took this a complete U turn, and his eyes aren't flashing gold. I just need an adult to help me xD
Guest chapter 36 . 9/7/2015
That was simply lovely. I spent the last few days reading this fic at work and at home, and I thank you very much for the enjoyment it brought. I like the idea that Desmond is a father and husband right now, rather than the unfortunate cannon. Thanks for all the work you put into this.
Guest chapter 36 . 8/29/2015
I would say if we'd hear the story of desmond lucy and his family
King Kroniiclez chapter 29 . 7/16/2015
"Kenny"
FanFicGirl10 chapter 36 . 12/2/2014
This was my first assassin's creed story and I absolutely loved it. I especially like the fact that Desmond, Altair and Ezio met and interacted with each other perfectly.
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 22 . 7/31/2014
Haha! So now Desmond has a voice/spiritual mentor in his head, observing everything? Reminds me of Roku, a little. (just as long as Ezio didn't more or less participate in the luv-making)
So yeah, that was a surprising (and unorthodox) proposal, but cute still.
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
Well...piss. So that happened.
I still wonder if the Templars winning wouldn't be a win, seeing how the assassins winning meant a very much dead Desmond.
And piss again, Lucy was forced through that. That is going to be a messed up story for the kids...
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
C'mon Lucy, cross over into the light.
Though really, would templar rule be so bad?
LooneyZampy chapter 36 . 3/20/2014
Story ends with a happy end... Well... I'm okay with it. Very different from most Assassin's Creed endings, but... It didn't bother me for once x)

And now that I've finished reading this, I want to thank you, because I had quite some nice time reading your story
LooneyZampy chapter 34 . 3/20/2014
I will just say that I love the mythology and the explanations that you gave to the entire story. Loved the implications of everything as well

The only thing that bothered me, in this chapter ad much as in some other, the reader doesn't always know who is talking. The dialogues aren't always easy to follow, but we can kind of reconstitute them...
LooneyZampy chapter 32 . 3/20/2014
Backstory on Desmond \/
I too was a bit sad that we didn't get to know his story more... And indeed, now I find it sweet that he didn't seem to have been doing drugs... I mean, it would almost be a cliché if he did, with the life he had... But Desmond is badass enough to resist and so he built a new life and you're a badass too for having managed to build a life out of nothing.

I can't believe I almost finished this story x))
LooneyZampy chapter 29 . 3/19/2014
"You bastard, you killed Kyle!" ?!

ADMIT IT! *YOU* KILLED KYLE JUST SO YOU COULD MAKE THAT REFERENCE!
LooneyZampy chapter 21 . 3/17/2014
Just saying that I love this story more and more as it progresses. It's almost half past three in the morning where I live, but I'm tempted to keep reading until I pass out x)

Seriously, the little events and everything are making this story even better. And you did your research. Also, I like your writing. Damn, I'm tired... But I want to keep reading xD