Reviews for 30 Tales of Mikage Shrine
Hatsumi Blade chapter 6 . 3/26
do more MizukixNanami
kit-kat-crunchy chapter 31 . 3/23
Please do add more and, if possible, could you do one around the theme of Tomoe's tail...?
AnimeFanPeep chapter 16 . 3/16
I appreciate the effort taken to write out an akura-ou x nanami story, they're kinda like my cannon pairing to me XD but i'm kinda troubled that everything was ooc and sudden 'revelations' (i might have used the wrong word XD) and really breaks the flow of a good story. If you ever write another akura-ou x nanami story, let me know! I wanna be your first critic xD
All the stories are to quick the only one I actually like almost is chapter 2.. and thwres not enough detail not a lot of romance..I thought I was gonna like this since I read all your other kamisama fanfics.
Autumn owens chapter 1 . 1/24
I think this is...ASOME I can't wait to see the next one!
I loved these! It was so hard to find a good Kurama and Ami fanfic. :3 Luckily you came to the rescue!
Lol, if you're still writing this story, could you perhaps do a Dragon King X Kamehime? If so, could the setting be the night after she found out he broke his promise to her about giving up on hurting Tomoe?
If you are no longer continuing this story, I truly wish you would.

Have a nice day!
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 31 . 1/4
I will definitely love to read more stories! :D
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 17 . 1/4
Aww. so sweet Love the swap! :)
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 10 . 1/4
Aww/ that's so cute! :)
Cori Liftsnap chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I absolutely LOVE this! here's an idea:

TomoexNanami. Tomoe and Mizuki are having a contest. And the winner by the end of the day gets to request one thing from Nanami, herself! Who will win, and what is at stake for Nanami?
Sranger chapter 23 . 11/16/2014
DF WAS THAT... THATS JUST PLAIN SILLY e.e who the hell gets jealous over a piece of fabroc
Amy chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
I like Tomoe and Nanami pleeeease don't make NanamixMizuki x.x
Juiji chapter 31 . 10/4/2014
yes! please keep adding chapters! I love this!
Crimson Ink Blot chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
love the fic
Cat Lunanoff chapter 28 . 9/25/2014
Kellin Quinn is fuckin amazing and anyone who says otherwise should go die
Tomoe singing King For a Day is perfect...
(Wait ah I really like these I'm just usually a silent reader)