Reviews for Citizen Soldier
LightDarkGemini chapter 6 . 3/25
loving Sakura right now. dfhjk shes soo adorable! update soon!
Bronwynn chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
Storm Shadow knows his poisons. It will be interesting to see how Jana and Storm Shadow add a new dimension to the story.
my sweet feathered angel chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
yay! finally storm and Jana heheh, nice one. keep going!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
great update..

good luck with the finals..
my sweet feathered angel chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
nice story, i'm glad you got red from that evil cold because i was the same and i hope the next chapter will be about storm shadow and jana ling
Bronwynn chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Sakura sure is a handful- she seems to have a bit of her aunt in her. I cringed at the thought of a four year old alone walking around in the city but fortunately she had someone watching over her.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
great update.. looking forward to more..

congrats of surviving the evil villain called the Cold.. It was so bad around here the is was called the disease from H**L.. Took 6-8 weeks to get rid of.. and some of us are still feeling weak from it.. UGH!
Bronwynn chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
The plot thickens. I suspect that there is a lot more to Jane, Sarah and Sakura (and her mystery father) than meets the eye. Jane and Flint continue to hit it off and the items Jane wanted to keep safe weren't found by the intruder. Well done.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
So Jane's nieces father is the question of the day..

Snake Eyes is a mystery..

Jane asked Flint up to her apartment but once they got there they found someone had trashed the place and had stolen Jane's computer tower..

Jane was greatly relieved to learn that they hadn't found her laptop or portable hard drive..

Flint offer Jane and her fluffy a place to stay while they waited for the police..

Not sure, I like Flint interested in Jane, but that's only because I'm a Flint/Jaye shipper..

hope you feel better and are able to undate soon...
Bronwynn chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
This chapter gives us a better image of Jane and her background. Considering the fact that she witnessed the death of her parents at such a young age and her struggles with her uncle as a teen, I think there is much more to be learned about Jane.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
Thanks for the background info on Jane..

Im enjoying your story and hope you feel better really soon so that you can begin updating again..
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
What a way to make an entrance! Glad it all work out, sort of..

"I'll uh…I'll put a paper cherry blossom on the front door if I accept the job and a paper rose if I decline." - I guess we'll all be waiting along with Snake Eyes to see what she decides...
Bronwynn chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
Well, Snake Eyes knows how to make an entrance. It's amazing that Sakura slept through that. It will be interesting to see Sakura adjust to life on a base.
Bronwynn chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
I did have a feeling that something was coming with Flint. Still it will be interesting to see how it progresses.
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I'm glad to see you back on the scene. I look forward to seeing what this story has in store for us.