Reviews for A Happy Accident
dwright chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Great Christmas story. Thanks for writing.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
that was the sweetest story I have ever read there is only one thing wrong with it [it just wasn't long enough] that would make a great full length story think about it
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Aw, I loved this story. Thanks for posting!
Wants2BeACullen chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Loved it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I loved this! I guess I'm not as annoyed about my clumsiness. That would have been funny, a different doctor coming in one after the other, introducing themselves as ...
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
"Seriously, you can't write shit this good." - clearly, you can! :)
Funny story, my kid broke his arm three days before Christmas. When he came off the Ketamine, he was doing math equations. Loudly. In the ER. And other fun things.

This was very lovely. I so adore your words. Thank you for sharing.

TMOT :)
cahtx chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I really enjoyed this and wished there was more. Thanks for sharing this with us.
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Awe I loved it a silly crazy romantic story I wish there was more thank you
littlelizruth chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
That was so cute! Loved it.
akaMick chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Such a beautiful story! I hope this means you will start posting again, sooner rather than later. Here I was, all geared up for angst (Branded anyone?) and I get romantic comedy! Without getting too sappy, because I've sapped enough in previous reviews, please continue writing and posting for those of us that just don't want the 'Twilight' saga to end. Love love love you Lee!
Mick
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Aww, so cute! What a happy Christmas story, I loved it! :)
MssL chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
sweet.
debslmac chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
:) loved this story
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I just happened on this, and I normally don't read AHs, but after a few lines I was hooked. Such a lovely, feel good story.
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
It's been a while since I've read something by you, but katmom recced this and I came over to check it out. I really liked this one. I'm putting it on alert just in case you decide to come back and add anything else. It doesn't really need anything, but I really liked the set up, and a girl can hope, can't she?