Reviews for The Darkness Hunter
NathanHale2 chapter 22 . 5/30/2014
that was one awesome story outstanding! reading the sequel right now.
3141Molly chapter 22 . 12/24/2013
yes, yes, do the sequel, but with the more balance of sappy moments and action scenes. I keep having a hard time imagining human-shaped Donald and Goofy, but this fic is nice, and that's the important thing.
3141Molly chapter 20 . 12/24/2013
Donald's new ringtone fooled me, really. But how did Sephiroth inserted his blood to Kairi on the first place? With a syringe?
VentusWind12 chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
Dude, this story is soooooo captivating. I honestly love reading every word of it. I can't wait to see how it ends.
Scarlett-95 chapter 22 . 4/1/2013
the hell, you should do the sequel! i love this story!
i glad that i found your story

and yeah i was a reader in the shadows :D

be fine! and excellent work!
KaleidoscopeWishes chapter 22 . 3/31/2013
OMG you really should continue with the sequel! I've been following this great story from the very start, but I didn't have a chance to leave any review ._.
Besides, with Roxas still missing, I need to say that this story isn't completely end. I mean, he's Sephiroth's victim, although its not clear whether he become a vampire or not... And oh! Why don't you add other pairings? I really LOVE Rokunami but since Naminé was dead so well... What about RikuXion? I think if you add more pairings it'll be more thrilling! :)
Anyway, good job! Keep up the good work! I'll be waiting for the sequel!
Iluminated Darkness chapter 22 . 3/31/2013
of course you should make a sequl this is too good to be left behind
X-blade025 chapter 22 . 3/28/2013
Sephiroth? (Sorry accidently clicked review.) This was a very enjoyable story with hilarious characters like Lea. Riku was also hilarious to read about when he was in public. Will the sequel have other nobodies like Xemnas or Roxas? I hope to hear/read from you soon:)!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/28/2013
I learned a new word sweet. Do you think it actually might work to revitalize somebody with lightning? Anyways I'm glad Sora and Kairi got their happy ending. I think a sequel is a 100% excellant, wonderful idea. I would like to see more mini-cases if you did make it just so I could learn more about mythical beings. And if Cloud returns that would mean that it would be a very hard case, but what creature could be harder to kill than a vampira(?) er
vanhouck700 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I've followed this story from chapter 1, and I've enjoyed it immensely. I would love it if you wrote a sequel, especially to figure out what happened to Roxas. As a suggestion though, could could try and keep Riku in more chapters, or maybe introduce a few new characters like Xion or the birth by sleep trio. Anyway, great story!
Muffcakeloverxiii chapter 22 . 3/28/2013
*claps* Yay! That was such a good fic. You should totally write a sequel!
Excellent job. Keep up the good work!
ImVen chapter 22 . 3/28/2013
This was a great story. I personally don't see anything wrong with it. One of the best Fan Fics I've read. Please make a sequel.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/25/2013
Oh man, please don't tell me Kairi is dead. That would be a sad ending for Sora. I really hope she is alive. Guess we will see later.

By ?
DiveintoHeart chapter 19 . 3/19/2013
ERMAGERD!
I loved this chapter, so detailed and fine, i loved every inch of writing and plot! :D
Iluminated Darkness chapter 18 . 3/16/2013
Poor sora he lost the lovw of his life