Reviews for Halo: The Human Elite
kevin chapter 1 . 5/1
as i said before awesome,one or two typos but can you email all of the chapters to me at
kevin chapter 19 . 5/1
YOU NEED TO CONTINUE... i hate cliff hangers. i read all of you chapters in 5 hours and loved them MAKE MORE CHAPTERS...Please.
kevin chapter 1 . 5/1
you should own halo its really good, so are you chapters, oyu should wright more
YES! I've been waiting for a story like this. Glad to see that somebody is thinking what im thinking.
But I'd make the human elite a female and probably make Master Chief fall in love with the human elite

DON'T STEAL MY IDEA!
I like books base on games. Do any of u like that type of stuff.
(LOVE IT)
Anonymous chapter 19 . 2/20
I am going to assume that there is no more
Anonymous chapter 9 . 2/20
"Wait, Flood?" *Sees a Flood infection form* "OH NO!"*Gets attacked*"NO! STOP STOP IT! NO!"*Throws it off and shoots it*"Oh geez, that was close"
Anonymous chapter 19 . 2/18
UPDATE! NOW!

Plz Senpai
Anonymous chapter 10 . 2/6
HURRY! GET MIRANDA HALSEY AND A PELICAN, SHE WILL KILL IT, MAYBE!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Amazing, please make the next one
Sonic the hedge chapter 19 . 12/9/2014
I've read many stories heh you may call me a critic. once in a while I find some that are great and very few that are even book worthy. Yours is in the almost perfect story. Sure I've read few better ones cough misadventures of cell and frieza cough. Keep up the great work.9/10 (see told you Ima critic :'/
Guest chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
cool that you used three pov's
Guest chapter 19 . 11/20/2014
MAKE MORE!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/20/2014
why would he attack orion and tartarus if he was going to get beaten very easily
some guy chapter 16 . 11/20/2014
haha first kisses am I right