Reviews for Halo: The Human Elite
Shnaz Poppers chapter 19 . 3/30
I just finished reading this story at 1 o clock in the morning and it was brilliant but I can't help but notice that you speak of up coming chapters yet there are non after this and I apologise if you are currently making another one but if you are not then PLEASE make more this is the best fanfic I have ever read! And I feel like the story just isn't ready to end, I see so much potential for more chapters. It makes me so sad to see astoundingly brilliant fanfics like this to be left without an ending especially a fanfic that is so unique! It gave me a whole new view of the covenant that fascinated me! I loved the dialogues between the charecters at the end of each chapter they were so imaginative that sometimes I was excited to read them at the end of the chapter!...I made a fan fiction account just to make this review so this is my first one so I do not know if you will see it but if you do please continue and if you don't PLEASE give me a reason as to why not

To my favourite fanfic author Bigareader16
Yours sincerely Shnaz Poppers
bronson chapter 19 . 2/17
OMG I LOVED THE KILO-5 TRILOGY REFERENCE YOU PUT IN HERE. THAT IS MY FAVORITE HALO TRILOGY, AFTER I WAS KILO-5 YAAAAWSSSS
Autumnalcheese chapter 19 . 1/25
This was a really fun read! I like the idea of a human raised by an elite; though I am still wondering why the kid has the side and strength of an elite as well... I liked seeing what you tried out with the different characters, and their interactions with each other (including the beginnings and endings :) ) The fight scenes were exciting enough without needing overmuch blood and gore, which I thought was good.
There were a few spelling errors (no faulting, especially seeing I do them all teh time, lol), and some of the phraseology was difficult ot follow. (For example: 'She had been [expecting] an [average]-sized boy...' From last chapter, towards the beginning, and '...Regret did something to strike him through the [abdomen?] [WITH the demon?]...' Also from last chapter when the elites are boozing it up and talking about elite stuff. There are couple more instances of similar things)

I apologize if this comes across as offensive. Honestly, I really enjoyed reading this story, and I can't wait to see more. Cliffhangers aside, it's got the Rbiter AND the Chief! That's awesome.
Love the whole story! I was wondering if you could do a story on hyaks childhood with thel vadam! That would be funny right cortana? *Cortana looks over* I guess so... As long as I am in there!
I really liked the story! It was very well detailed! And the you for not making the main person a girl! That would have ruined everything! Anyway really enjoyed the fanfic! Please write some more! P.S. I really hate cliff hangers!
I love this fanfic! It's pretty funny at the beginning and end! Also I have been looking for a story like this but couldn't find it. Please keep making
Fanfictions! Also did I mention I'm female? ;)
I love it chapter 19 . 9/17/2015
I love how detailed it is you really have the makings of a professional writer!
Dothurnaax chapter 19 . 9/12/2015
This is a great story, too great to leave unfinished. Please find some time in your busy life to have no life and post another chapter :D
Guest chapter 19 . 5/11/2015
Like it!Keep writing before I rip your head off,human.
Awesome chapter 19 . 5/8/2015
OMG it's awesome can you please write more, or can someone please give me the link to the rest of it.
kevin chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
as i said before awesome,one or two typos but can you email all of the chapters to me at
kevin chapter 19 . 5/1/2015
YOU NEED TO CONTINUE... i hate cliff hangers. i read all of you chapters in 5 hours and loved them MAKE MORE CHAPTERS...Please.
kevin chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
you should own halo its really good, so are you chapters, oyu should wright more
Guest chapter 19 . 4/15/2015
YES! I've been waiting for a story like this. Glad to see that somebody is thinking what im thinking.
But I'd make the human elite a female and probably make Master Chief fall in love with the human elite

DON'T STEAL MY IDEA!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
I like books base on games. Do any of u like that type of stuff.
(LOVE IT)