Reviews for A Little Romance and Mystery at the Rauner Library
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
oh you could definitly continue this if you ever desired, its and awesome o/s but could be a great full story or novella!
sanutaz chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
This was your first lemon? really?

I Think this has great potential and you should continue it..loved the one-shot though.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I liked this one-shot as well. First lemon? Couldn't tell one bit. Great job. Oh, that possible plot to expand later if needed, was a nice add. Again, I liked it.
Erikajo chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Nice job!
debslmac chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
:) loved this
YankeeDiva chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I like the opening basis of the story I almost wish it was a human intro and a means of Bella meeting the Cullens through her job at the library in connection to that book lol.

I'd read more in this!
Southern heifer chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I would love to see more.
romanceaholic chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Loved it. Bella in her favorite environment of shelves of books with the sexiest being alive. Whose black hair in the book I wonder? Aro? Why would they want Carlise's information? Do you plan on pursuing this plot line?
missvamp007 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Oh how I wish u would contine this.I really like this
SunflowerFran chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I loved this...a little history, a naughty librarian, a handsome Vampire, and Dartmouth. All the elements of a great story all rolled into a one shot!
abigail-92934130 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I liked it very very much, but maybe expand in the Story, Maybe ask Carlisle ask about his days at Dartmoth. Maybe an ole Nemesis coming to look for him in his younger years. Who knows, id like to see where this story goes and how everyone us involved in the story.