Reviews for The Hunger
CobraQueen35 chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
Oh I wish that this really happened in TVD. Your story isn't finished right? Because I want Klaus to claim Caroline like Elijah did to Elena.
AuroraSpace chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
A perfect happy ending:)
I liked the girl time very much and how the "grumpy Originals" were happy to be there for each other for moral support as their girls are very high maintenance:)
Jealous, passionate Elijah is one of my favourite kind...

I enjoyed the story very much! Thank you!
AuroraSpace chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
Wow...
I loved this chapter! You balanced serious discussions, sensuality, frustrations, joy and humor.
The brothers certainly know how to pick them:)
I'm also happy that you shared what is going on in MF through Caroline and her special moment with Liz.

Beautiful chapter! Thank You!
AuroraSpace chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
Wow...
So much happened in this chappie and you wrote it out flowlessely. Progress, progress... I liked very much how Elena called his villa their home and his reaction to it. They say your home is where is your heart; and they deffinitely has each others hearts in their grasp:)
It was very funny that Elijah "chided" her for language:)
AuroraSpace chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
I enjoy immensely how Elena tries to sort out her feelings and thoughts without using the trademark denial for once. I also liked the lightheartedness of the chapter. A playful Elijah I love it! The girl talk with Caroline was also very well written and gave Elena a little break from the intensity of her situation.

Great chapter, thank you!
AuroraSpace chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
You write the emotional roller coster that Elena as a new vampire has to go through very well. I've always been frustrated with the show because they told us for seasons that how emotionally and physically srtaining the change were, yet they almost showed nothing of it in Elena's case.
I just love how Elijah tries to control himself yet he is so naturally a sensual predator that he is seducing Elena every moment.
What a mentor... Where can I get one?

Thanks for the amazing chappie:)
AuroraSpace chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
This was a wonderful start, I wish we could have seen it on the show.
Elena analyzing her situation and finally deciding to do what is best for her not for everyone else.
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
Lovely :)
Rasha007 chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
How did I miss this story I'll never know. It was amazing! I'm going to check up your other stories right away :-))))
RAWRMATRON chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
awesome chapter
vampiregirl004 chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
loved it
Lukrezia Dawn chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
OK, this sounds really promising :) Though somehow I have a feeling that Damon (or Stefan for that matter) won't be exactly happy about her just up and leaving with Elijah of all people. And the blood sharing is H - O - T! Need I say more? I love it!
iEve665 chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
Absolutely amazing.
The Founder chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
nice
colour me luna chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
This whole story was positively amazing. :D I seriously loved it. I giggled like crazy throught reading it. Elena and Elijah are just like...meant for each other :3
Oh and I'm insanely jealous. Your writing skills are amazing. :3