Reviews for Blood for Oil
Bookworm Gal chapter 6 . 5/30
This is certainly an intriguing story with an intriguing mystery. If you ever get things sorted out to continue this tale, I'd be very interested in seeing what you do with it.
SakuraNights01 chapter 6 . 5/25
This is really interesting so far! And I was almost begging for Ratchet to hear the commotion and investigate (but I suppose it's probably a good thing he didn't). Hope this sees an update in the future!
And glass bottle sodas are really good! :D
Soda in glass bottles are best soda
knAngel18 chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
Nooooo! Whhhhy? This story is just too awesome to not be continued! Please, I beg you! Finish this one! I know it's been a while, but maybe all the fun stuff that's happening with the series lately will give you motivation?
Sam Fraser chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Can you make "Chatoic Neutral"
StarRider152 chapter 6 . 3/15/2015
I know its been a while but could you please ake another chapter. this is just too good
Guest chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Excellent! Can't wait for the next bit!
AmberDS chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Ermagerd this is getting intense
Please continue!
Anri Sonohara chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
I don't know if the taste really changes or not, but drinking soda from glass bottles just feels better (in my opinion).

Love the Clank action :) Mainly the description of the frame being hit by a time-bomb
IronLombax chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Glass bottles of soda are not just serious business, they're life-and-death business!
PurpleArmadillo chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Dun, dun, dun. And the plot deepens even more. So much for taking a vacation anytime soon, haha. Great dialog flow, and I loved the time effect on the picture frame. That was really cool!
FFX2player chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I know I shouldn't really read this without having finished the games yet, but I glanced and couldn't stop. You do Clank very well, seeing as how I can literally hear his voice in my head when I read this.
FFX2player chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
Soda tastes better in glass. And their fun :)
gameloverx chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
Yay! Update! So, yeah, can u please not keep the readers in suspense for long? you got a major cliffhanger there.
Nathaniel chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
Great story so far, but unless you are creating a new character, I think I know who "the boss" is. He is Dr. Nefarious.