Reviews for Impound Blues
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
That is such a cute use of the quote. Better baby should be in a corner than the locals taking turns hot-rodding her all over town.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Ok ok, maybe I should've seen the film. Doesn't really matter though, still an enjoyable drabble (as ever).
Chick xx
Dizzo chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Heehee, never call baby 'just a car' in front of Dean if they vallue their life, even Sam!

Inspired use of the drabble word - well done :)
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
"Yup, it's too perfect."

"Ugh."

"Nobody puts Baby in a corner."

"You're so weird."-Yup! No baby in da corner, Baby on the streets with Dean's hands all over her, with her sweet gleaming frame reflecting the latest journey of their lives, and her rough purr speaking volumes of love...um... it's not to late for the Impala challenge on DA right?

Great job! Love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
So weird but so very Dean, eh? Nice one!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Haha, that quote is very popular with Dean and his "Baby"! Love it because it really is too perfect!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Ahh - good old times, that was balm for my poor tortured soul. Thanks so much hon, loved the banter and the image of Dean watching "Dirty Dancing" (probably only because he imagined something entirely else under that title :D

Good to see you around!

xx Kate
Hundley chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
So cute. Just like a conversation would go between the two of them. Swatze was mostly okay most of the time.
WinJennster chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
haha, perfect. Nice!
PsychoPicasso chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Ha, that was the perfect opportunity for him to say that! xD I loved it, keep up the good work!

Have Good Weeks,

PsychoPicasso
Sharlot chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
That was just too dadgum adorable for words. :)
TheYmp chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I really love the brotherly banter you've got going on here.

I particularly liked Dean's angst build-up in the first part - "sickos" and "You finish that sentence with the word car Sam and so help me, I'll punch you." were classic lines!

And that movie quote... well it *had* to be done (I should know, I did it too!)
Tifaching chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
*snort* It had to be said! Nicely done!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/20/2013