Reviews for Far over the Misty Mountains cold
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This one is great!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Hahahaha :-) Priceless - battle of the giants. Of course the poor old dragon had not the shadow of a chance. Loved this triabble far more than the movie - and anyway: what a crossover! Hot hot hot!

xx Kate
WinJennster chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
THIS IS DRABBLE GOLD! i love it! totally saving to my faves!
TheYmp chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Great work as ever, but the winning line has got to be "Dean stifled a pained whimper and resisted an overwhelming urge to roll naked in it"

Fantastic final line - as someone who seems to be both psychologically and physiologically unable to remain awake during any of the LOTR films, Dean has my sympathies!

Sam turning into a dragon it totally cool, I love it! He could eat Crowley and then all their problems would be solved. The little pervert would probably get off on it though...
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Lots of fun! :)
PsychoPicasso chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Ha ha! That's cool, very original! :D Keep up the good work!

Have Good Weeks,

PsychoPicasso
Tifaching chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
LOL! What an excellent dream! I wonder who wrote the bit about Dean rolling around naked in the gold?
San Antonio Rose chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
HA! Well, of course a Sam-dragon could take out the likes of Smaug... at least in Dean's subconscious. :D Le hannon, this was fun!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Haha, slept threw the Hobbit! mind you I slept threw Pirates of the Caribbean so who am I to talk!
bev x