Reviews for And After That
jon08 chapter 30 . 4/20/2015
I enjoyed this story, I just would have liked the chapters to have been a bit longer.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Here, the wand should be returned Dumbledore's casket. That was the agreement. Not putting it in his desk. Anyone who uses the desk afterwards will most likely be able to get at it. Not very well protected is it? Good start to the story though, I am loving your story.
HorcruxCupcake chapter 30 . 2/2/2014
That was great! I really enjoyed it and I wish you weren't discontinuing it :'(
Guest chapter 30 . 1/30/2014
Where is the rest of it ?
Alice-Scamander chapter 30 . 1/30/2014
No why! I would read everything if you would have written it! But I really liked your story and this chapter. It was so sweet and I will definitely check if you write any new stories!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/31/2013
you do realize that Harry and Ginny are wizards? YOU ARE GLOSSING OVER EVERYTHING MAGIC! I doubt they would paint using brushes when a color changing charm (wizards use magic) to change their wall color, I also doubt they would go to IKEA when they can buy magical furniture, and more importantly HARRY OWNS 12 GRIMMAULD PLACE! WHY WOULD HE BUY A FLAT WHEN ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS REDECORATE HIS HOUSE ?!
Alice-Scamander chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
Nearly got a heart attack when I read he didn't love her anymore, I was like WHAT. and then I was like awwww...
I'm now catching up with the chapters you've already written but I got to say I absolutely LOVE this story :-)
Ofred chapter 29 . 8/31/2013
Great story can't wait for the rest
Momo Spock chapter 29 . 8/31/2013
Wow. Who knew the Dursleys would show up right? Can't wait for more!
tybeaniebabiesgirl chapter 29 . 8/31/2013
Two things one : what ya do with uncle vermon , and two; great chapter.
Nobodybutme chapter 28 . 8/27/2013
I loved write more please
tybeaniebabiesgirl chapter 28 . 8/26/2013
Amazing left me wanting more. Details in the next chapter on,the wedding please dont skip over it.
scrappy8 chapter 26 . 8/16/2013
great chapter
littlebeatle97 chapter 27 . 8/17/2013
Not being an ass or anything it's just that in the books thee wedding are not held in church's though the idea of it being in Goodrich hollow is cute ,even in the movies the wedding ceremony is much like the one of the i breakable vow so there's no father son or holly ghost involved...(unless,nearly headless nick is invited)...
Charlie chapter 25 . 8/11/2013
This is totally awesome, Lottie. Plot suggestion if I may: Ron and Hermione go to Australia to restore her parents memories?
Keep the updates coming, or I may go insane with impatience :D
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »