Reviews for The Game
omh666 chapter 5 . 2/4
Bah, nearly a year since the last update. Here's hoping this story isn't abandoned
Vegasman59 chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
Some truths coming out...Harry will need more strength
loretta537 chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
this is a good story, i'm glad I found it and cant wait to read more
jchangpa chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
Well I cant said tha the story is completly good because it is not. I has a really good plot but is confusing so that make to story to hard for the reading. I see that you mark the story as Harry/multi with a focus on Harry/Hermione, also I read, hopefully Im wrong, that Harry think too much on Ginny. So please clarify me, this story is going or already have Hr/LL and Ginny on a multi relation with Harry. Also the lot of jumping between the plot of the goddess and the plot of the story plus the weak Harry that is been show is not helping the story at all.
BMS chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
Good start and an interesting twist on Reptilla28's challenge. For some reason I've always enjoyed the stories based on this challenge so I read all I can find and I don't recall ever seeing it presented as a game. As for the ladies: Hermione, Luna, Susan Bones, and Daphne Greengrass gives one one for each house and along w/ the Patil sisters and Tonks are my personal favorites.
mcgaughydd chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
Good start.
healingcat chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
This story looks interesting so far. Thanks for writing.
god of all chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story.
firelordeg chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter please continue to update as life allows
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
A good but short chapter for the visit to Gringotts. Nice twist on the replacement key needing Harry's full name and Harry unaware what it is. The blood test will be interesting.
Sad that Luna knows how far gone her father is. She really needs to get with Harry and Hermione as her knowledge of the traditions that they are ignorant of will be very important to their survival.
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
4. A good start to an interesting twist on the Reptillia 28's Challenge with the game of life played by the gods manipulating characters. Good Harry knows something is wrong but he has yet to process everything. Nice return to the end of second year with Hermione showing more concern for Harry. Good to see Luna adding herself but sad how far advanced Ronald, Molly and Dumbledore's betrayal is.
Good to see Hermione trying to invite Harry over but will Luna find Harry after he has been dropped off at the Leakey Caldron and on his way to Gringotts?
Will Dobby rescue Harry's trunk?
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
god of all chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Celexs Draconia chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
this is an interesting twist on this challenge. I look forward to seeing a bit more along the lines of the game of Immortals, that was highly amusing. Excellent work.

Cel
PurpleBullet chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
I am very interested in where this story is going.
Hortensia chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Nice to see another answer to the challenge.

This story has been added to the community Don’t fear the Reaper... reptilia28's Challenge.