Reviews for Baby Steps
Chefie1 chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
Umm...chap 4 please?! Lol jk. Love this and I hope you've had some time to eventually get around to this! I'm dying to see what happens when they get home
liliam2307 chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
I love it
ErroneousJuxtaposition chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Ok, I know it's been a year, but seriously- you NEED to continue this! It is SO good- the plot is catchy and your execution does a tremendous job at holding attention.
Please!

And if you do decide to continue, 1) you will have made a new friend because I will love you forever and ever, and 2) I am pretty amazing at suggesting baby names, so you could totally rely on me if need be!
loulouland chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Loving this, next chapter please. For the twins names I'm think Mia and Mason if its one boy one girl, or is it two cheesy for twins?
meherm chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
hey any chance of updating this story?
thepinkkiwi1995 chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Please keep going please pretty please
HH12345 chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
do continue :)
Kikidevil17 chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
I am really loving the idea of Will/Addie, they can be cute together! I am looking forward to see how that develops! And Alicia and her hate for hopsitals, I find that really ctute hehe! Looking forward to how this pregnancy changes things for both Alicia and Peter! Great chapter! :)
Steffili chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
you know how I love this hahah Will and Addie is a match made in heaven if you ask me. Also so freaking awsome Alicia tricking Peter into getting her home :p Hormonal Alicia kicks ass haha! Also I gave you some cues of what I want to happen next chapter with the doctors appointment and all :p So you better go write. *hehe*
Believe78 chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Another awesome chapter :) loved manipulating Alicia :) you already know my pick for the babies names ;)
teamWilson chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Yessssss! Addie x Will! I love the set-up so far!

Definitely looking forward to seeing more of that develop as well as more A/P ;) Loved Alicia tricking Peter into making him take her home, lol. Atta girl ;) And of course Peter can't resist giving her what she wants. They're so cute. Can't wait for more!
teamWilson chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
*dead*

TWINS?! Two Baby Florrick's?! Ahhhh! Double the adorable-ness ;)

This was a really great chapter, showcasing all of Alicia's thoughts and fears about the pregnancy, and of course a comforting Peter at her side :) So cute and sweet, I need more!
Believe78 chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
What a great chapter :) and although I do not hope the who really goes down this road, I could certainly see this happening. Alicia's mixed emotions and Peters calmed, happy reaction. Awesomely written :))
Steffili chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
hahahah so great. Love Baby AP already. ROFL! :p So cutteeeeeeeee. Can this please happen on the show hahaha lol! Love that Peter is so completely on board with this and is supportive of her. Good Guy Peter *sigh* So freaking good!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/22/2013