Reviews for Stay
I second that!
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 1/10
And I like the way YOU think :D
Vampireguardian chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Sexy and cute. I quite liked Regina stealing, hiding and then cuddling up to Emma's (dreaded) red jacket.
E.Elliot chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Omg so sexy!*-*
ninabanana chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
sexy times... i like how Regina's innocence in your scenario played out much better than it did in the show... ;-)
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
:)(:...oh wow...that Fantastic! I loved it
That pretty much sums it up.
Can this be put in the show? I wish Swan Queen was in every scene.:)(:
MrsEleanorLovett chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Emma knows what she want hehe
carolyn.mcbride.3990 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Well done! Sexy and believable
Draven260 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
You've done it again ;) & I hope you continue writing these great Swan/Queen fics ;), as you're the only one to re-write the episodes as they should be ;). Great work as always :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
You are now officially my favourite SwanQueen writer. It was just this, it was several, but this just toppled the deck.
Bambibelle84 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Asdfghjkl. To take my favorite scene of Swan Queen and make this happen outta that! Just WOW. This had humor in it which i loved. Omg the Red Jacket lol I can't. And Regina coming undone on Emma face was ... asdfghjkl (*trying to compute*)
unicornskeeper chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I can most definitely see this happening, as Emma's wicked red leather jacket seems to be on hiatus. Great story, but that's not news (Re: you're awesome). And yes, I'm going down the list of stories you've done, and commenting as much as I can(-:
jay357 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Well, I didn't see *that* coming! Nicely written; I laughed several times, though I'm quite sure you didn't mean for it to be funny. But I just couldn't help but imagine Regina's surprised faces, which are uniquely hilarious to me.
I'm hopelessly in love with this pairing. What have you done to me?! *-*
Stacy Vorosco chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I know I liked it ;) haha Once again, I wish that this had happened on the show instead of what really happened lol