Reviews for Better Than Life
Dec chapter 1 . 6/27
Oh, I just adore this little story. The sense of how Hermione was feeling was conveyed without needless details. The sex was poignant rather than smutty, but so authentic. I would say that I wish you would continue this tale but it was so perfect. And instead of railing us in with what you write to happen we are left to imagine a thousand possibilities.

I imagine that Hermione takes the job with the unspeakables, sells up her house and disappears. It gives the Weasley women something to think about but she misses only Harry but not even that much. She has challenging work, she has Snape and one day they have a family.
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 6/2
this was lovely
roon0 chapter 1 . 6/1
Fabulous.
thechit chapter 1 . 4/24
Truly fantastic story, loved every Word !
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/17
Oh, how delightful! I really enjoyed this, especially Hermione's chain of logic where she reasons that even if this is not a dream, I am a grown woman and I've decided to party anyway, so there!

Love this. Any sequels?
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
So Cute.
UnicornMist chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
I absolutely loved this story- the twists in it were original and the ending had me guessing the whole time.
Jessie Deal chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
So insanely sweet. Loved it. Thank you
lena1987 chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Wonderful! Such a unique idea, and I really liked this Hermione.
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Really funny xx
MaryBridi chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
I LOVE IT!
Janeway chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Oh, this was so much fun! I enjoyed every second of Hermione's "hallucination". This Luna-like behaviour was ludicrous, but very charming. You made my day!
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
thanks for sharing this wonderfully unique little oneshot :)
Ferm chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
awesome fic!
Kat chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
This was bloody brilliant!