Reviews for Better Than Life
Kat chapter 1 . 2/23
This was bloody brilliant!
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 2/11
Oh, that was lovely. *smiles happily*
Amanthya chapter 1 . 1/15
Oh my gosh, that was wonderful! I don't just mean the lemon, but the whole (slightly confusing) idea. I love how it ended, lol, with a job offer as well as a dinner date.

"My respect? That's your fantasy?"
"Well, I suppose I was hoping for more of a sexual element..."
"I think I'd like to have sex now...it seems a shame to waste a perfectly good fantasy."

Hahaha! XD
jensteed chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Oh this was just excellent from start to finish! I literally laughed the entire way through, it was hilarious XD I loved her rationalising every single thing and poor Snape staring at this half drunk, half dressed girl. Bloody fantastic!
mama123 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Lovely story!
lechatabbicat chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
LOVED this!
llorolalluvia chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This is fantastic! I love it so much! Actually, it's quite coincidental... I also have a fic where Severus believes he is hallucinating, but it's not nearly as action-filled as this one. It does have quite a bit of pathos, though. It's called Hallucination, haha... But anyway I really loved this. It was really hot and really sweet, bit it also makes a lot of sense. Even in such a short story, you were able to set up an intricate and involved setting with details that made it come alive. I really like your writing.
GrinningCat chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I love your writing so much!
Perry Downing chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
So lovely! Just the right mix of vulnerability and Snape-ness.
Di LaMerr chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
This is lovely!
OzmaofOz chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
That was very sweet, and thoughtful. Thank you for writing.
EclecticBonVivant chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Spectacular short fic! Bravo!
Sailor's Wife chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Fantastic !
thebirdfromthesea chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Okay I just gotta say it, THIS ONESHOT IS ABSOFUCKINGLOTULEY PERFEEEECT it's insane! It's fabulous! It's precious, it is and let me say I've read quite the number of sshg fics but I could never find a oneshot that actually made sense and wasnt kinda awkward, it's difficult to write about a relationship like sshg in a single chapter and well didn't you just manage beautifully... Well, congrats! gonna read aaaall your other fics now ;)
ljpjcg chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Absolutely wonderful. Of course HG seems a bit daft to SS. It's what makes her adorable.