Reviews for Better Than Life
Really funny xx
MaryBridi chapter 1 . 7/31
I LOVE IT!
Janeway chapter 1 . 3/28
Oh, this was so much fun! I enjoyed every second of Hermione's "hallucination". This Luna-like behaviour was ludicrous, but very charming. You made my day!
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 3/20
thanks for sharing this wonderfully unique little oneshot :)
Assasin Nero chapter 1 . 3/12
awesome fic!
Kat chapter 1 . 2/23
This was bloody brilliant!
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 2/11
Oh, that was lovely. *smiles happily*
Amanthya chapter 1 . 1/15
Oh my gosh, that was wonderful! I don't just mean the lemon, but the whole (slightly confusing) idea. I love how it ended, lol, with a job offer as well as a dinner date.

"My respect? That's your fantasy?"
"Well, I suppose I was hoping for more of a sexual element..."
"I think I'd like to have sex now...it seems a shame to waste a perfectly good fantasy."

Hahaha! XD
jensteed chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Oh this was just excellent from start to finish! I literally laughed the entire way through, it was hilarious XD I loved her rationalising every single thing and poor Snape staring at this half drunk, half dressed girl. Bloody fantastic!
mama123 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Lovely story!
lechatabbicat chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
LOVED this!
llorolalluvia chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This is fantastic! I love it so much! Actually, it's quite coincidental... I also have a fic where Severus believes he is hallucinating, but it's not nearly as action-filled as this one. It does have quite a bit of pathos, though. It's called Hallucination, haha... But anyway I really loved this. It was really hot and really sweet, bit it also makes a lot of sense. Even in such a short story, you were able to set up an intricate and involved setting with details that made it come alive. I really like your writing.
GrinningCat chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I love your writing so much!
Perry Downing chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
So lovely! Just the right mix of vulnerability and Snape-ness.
Di LaMerr chapter 1 . 8/26/2014