Reviews for The Lazarus Machine
The-Rogue-Girl chapter 76 . 11/25/2014
I just found this story and I love it! I cannot wait to see how it goes!
steelgray chapter 76 . 8/23/2014
Matthews is a smart man. Brilliant chapter!
PeterPan'spast chapter 76 . 8/23/2014
I just found this story and I absolutely love it. It can't have been easy to make it this far, but I'm glad you have and hope you continue. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Sendai chapter 76 . 8/18/2014
A delicious update. Thank you so much.
TeapotInATempest chapter 76 . 8/18/2014
Welcome back!
Lolita-mist chapter 76 . 8/18/2014
I do sincerely hope that John knows what he's doing... seeing that Sherlock is busy in his own little chase!
You've written this chapter amazingly well and I had enjoyed every second of it! Thank you updating and I look forward to finding out just what the two of them are up to in the next chapter.
R.Harper chapter 76 . 8/18/2014
Argh, what a chapter! Definitely not sure about Mr Shifty Grave-Digger - very suss.

And what would Sherlock have to say about John leaving with this man in the middle of the night? So many questions in my brain right now.

Can't wait for more.
Fantasy101 chapter 76 . 8/18/2014
Great update and looking forward to the next chapter :)
randomplotbunny chapter 76 . 8/18/2014
Love the chaper- well worth the wait! I am so looking forward to more, and maybe seeing more of Sherlock caring for his husband. (wink and a grin) ;-)
Guest22 chapter 75 . 8/5/2014
Please update soon.
Wing of Darkness chapter 75 . 6/24/2014
Ok I have finally finished the chapters! Hope to read more! Btw, I am a sadist when it comes to this kind of things. And I'm going to suggest a partly cruel but reasonable spice to the plot. I have nothing against the mystery and investigations, in fact I love how you make them flow like a real thrilling case! Just that, I would like to add something with John. Somehow, make him the one in danger and for once, not Sherlock being the one having to be saved, no matter how much a deserving prick he is for degrading John's worth in some way. I was also considering the nightmares of John about the "knife" on his knee? It's somewhat vague from what you've mentioned but that info may be useful to an extent in your story. Ok, I've babbled however you want to do this beautiful mystery, I've no complaints. :) Update soon!
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 75 . 6/14/2014
Love this! Thanks for sharing xx
HelenaHermione chapter 45 . 5/28/2014
Oh, so you are going the Frankenstein route? I should have probably figured that out with the Lazarus Machine title, but I didn't connect the clues entirely. I would have thought the early 1800s was too early, but then again...what year did Mary Shelley write and publish her book? Maybe it is the right time frame. Anyway, great work.
HelenaHermione chapter 43 . 5/27/2014
Aww...we're getting somewhere here! Yay!
HelenaHermione chapter 42 . 5/26/2014
Oh my goodness, go get Watson, Holmes!