Reviews for Secretary
Luca chapter 11 . 2/8
I like this story of yours!
Luca chapter 7 . 2/7
Matt bommer is awsome too! but I always preffer Ian.
Tifah 98 chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
You're one hell of a writer;)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
So I love ur stories. Period. And u have nade reference to scandal many times. U have piqued my interest. I now have it on my netflix list :)
mhngndh chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
Another wonderful story and another review.. You have been keeping my eyes busy and my bamon heart happy-happy! As always Thank you for your flawless writing, keep up! I am a big fan! :)
Eve93 chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
Please update!
Kiara chapter 11 . 2/3/2014
I'm so excited to see who will Bonnie choose to be on her team and I'm definitely looking forward to find out who was Rosalie on the phone with .
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
more :]
namina88 chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
Good story :) please keep going
kiara chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
Please please please update I would love to know what will happen next .
Kiara chapter 11 . 12/17/2013
Please please update
babyshan211 chapter 11 . 10/12/2013
Most likely she got the picture of Marcel touching Bonniel. Great chapter, love the Bamon parts as usual.
kiara chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
Please update I can't wait to see what will happen next please update .
Uhura Storm chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
Just found this story and I love it. Keep up the good work.
jamesfford chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
Finally caught up on this Fic!

Hmmm so the package that Rosalie got at the end, was that the photos that were snapped of marcel and Bonnie? Well that's my guess in that part. I'm probably way off.

Loved the beginning scene between Bonnie and Olivia. I wish they could work together as a team but glad to know she'll be back soon enough. So if Damon was to run for a second term, is there a chance he could be funning against Fitz?

Bamon dinner was beautiful. It gave me hope that there's still a chance they can get through this hurdle. I can't wait till Damon can walk again, then he can start to make more personal visits to Bonnie. I laughed at the part where he asked her who she got her eyes from. Oh Damon! You're so in love buddy it's adorable.

Can't wait for the next update! :))