Reviews for Secretary
PerfectlyBamon chapter 13 . 8/7
phew finally I've finished re reading. i love this story, i love your writing style period. of course a man would want to finish his conversation before getting to safety. I'm really curious I want to say he's not I want to say he's not but I feel like he will be and I don't know how he is going to explain that to Bonnie.
PerfectlyBamon chapter 1 . 7/12
currently rereading. i love this story so much
London.Chase chapter 7 . 7/10
Matt Bomer has a very similar look to Henry Cavill
bellavida0213 chapter 7 . 7/9
Bonnie's head seems to be all over the place but it's to be expected. She's in a tough situation. So is that the favor Rosalie called in. A piece of work that one is.
bellavida0213 chapter 6 . 7/9
Bamon's love and bond, no matter how long they are away from each other, is extremely strong. She was the only one that could wake him. She’s a ride or die. She is going to stand by him during this time. Love how everyone reads Rosalie for filth. She must be a stubborn woman. Cause I would have been with my tail tucked between my legs. She better not do anything stupid. I thought it was funny how Damon got worried about not being able to fuck. So like him
bellavida0213 chapter 5 . 7/9
Amazing. Klaus telling Rosalie off was perfect. He was like not today. And if she wasn't pregnant I would Bonnie to slap her. She seems so high and mighty when it seems like she got a secret service agent in the wings.
bellavida0213 chapter 4 . 7/7
Crisis management is perfect for Miss Bonnie Bennett. And with the time away she could hopefully decide what she wants her life to be outside of Damon but it seems she might have to go back to him after his accident. I think it kinda ironic that Klaus knows where Bonnie is cause he set her up with the client and Damon so desperately wanted to know where she was. I just love the Bamon phone calls.
BeatifulEpiphany chapter 13 . 7/7
Big fan of all of your work. I was beyond delighted when I saw this story had been updated. Looking forward to reading more. ~cheers
bellavida0213 chapter 3 . 7/7
Good that she resigned. It would be too much hurt and awkwardness to syllabus work there. That phone call was sweet and emotional charge moment. Understand Bonnie's tears
voicegrl chapter 13 . 7/6
Damn! You don't halfway do things, do you? Love! And I like Josh, probably because I like Matt Bomer. Anyway, exciting stuff! Will Isobel live? Who is behind the Hamlet attempts? Can't wait for more!
bellavida0213 chapter 2 . 7/6
Loved the flashback. It's just like Damon to be turned on after Bonnie word murdered him. Damn I hope Rosalie is not pregnant with his child. I know Bonnie is about to run for the hills.
bellavida0213 chapter 1 . 7/6
I'm so happy that I'm finally reading this story. I know a little late in the game. I can see Bonnie being the Oliva Pope type. I mean she is the fixer of tvd. And this plays into Bamon being the dynamic duo getting sh*t done. Can't wait to read this and seeing your take on Bamon scandal.
JustStockton chapter 13 . 7/6
You have no idea how glad it made me when you updated this story. I just love this story to pieces. I actually reread the last three chapter to refresh myself and I'm so glad that I did. This story has so much meat to it. And it keeps me guessing. Can't wait to see what happens next.
M.J chapter 13 . 7/5
Aw hell...

Who wants to kill Damon (this time)? I guess we can scratch off Rosalie and Klaus as Rosalie would never do it, no matter how pissed she is at Damon, and Klaus wouldn't do because he considers Damon and Bonnie to be family. Something tells me that VP Fleming's bullet wa sweet for our Bonnie loving president, but the question remains: who's the person that's wants him dead? Bonnie better protect herself considering she is Damon's greatest joy and his weakness.

Great chapter
MC chapter 13 . 7/5
Cool chapter ! Love the assassination plot and can't wait to read more ! Is there qomzthing amiss with neighbor Josh ? He kinda creeps me out :p
Udpate soon ;)