Reviews for Secretary
T chapter 13 . 4/3
This fic is pretty good. I usually don't read crossovers but this one is interesting. It has a host of book and t.v. shows characters in here. Keep going. I like it.
Asyouwish14 chapter 13 . 10/22/2016
Hope you continue! Also really hope it's not Damon's baby. And that we find some horrible secret about Rosalie that means Damon divorce her and act really gracious to her in public so everyone loves him. And that Damon will do some actual work. Anyway, the point of all this is that I like this story and am eager for more. Also, I think this is the first mention of Rayna Cruz I've found in a fanfiction. Yah for current writers!
PerfectlyBamon chapter 13 . 8/7/2016
phew finally I've finished re reading. i love this story, i love your writing style period. of course a man would want to finish his conversation before getting to safety. I'm really curious I want to say he's not I want to say he's not but I feel like he will be and I don't know how he is going to explain that to Bonnie.
PerfectlyBamon chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
currently rereading. i love this story so much
London.Chase chapter 7 . 7/10/2016
Matt Bomer has a very similar look to Henry Cavill
bellavida0213 chapter 7 . 7/9/2016
Bonnie's head seems to be all over the place but it's to be expected. She's in a tough situation. So is that the favor Rosalie called in. A piece of work that one is.
bellavida0213 chapter 6 . 7/9/2016
Bamon's love and bond, no matter how long they are away from each other, is extremely strong. She was the only one that could wake him. She’s a ride or die. She is going to stand by him during this time. Love how everyone reads Rosalie for filth. She must be a stubborn woman. Cause I would have been with my tail tucked between my legs. She better not do anything stupid. I thought it was funny how Damon got worried about not being able to fuck. So like him
bellavida0213 chapter 5 . 7/9/2016
Amazing. Klaus telling Rosalie off was perfect. He was like not today. And if she wasn't pregnant I would Bonnie to slap her. She seems so high and mighty when it seems like she got a secret service agent in the wings.
bellavida0213 chapter 4 . 7/7/2016
Crisis management is perfect for Miss Bonnie Bennett. And with the time away she could hopefully decide what she wants her life to be outside of Damon but it seems she might have to go back to him after his accident. I think it kinda ironic that Klaus knows where Bonnie is cause he set her up with the client and Damon so desperately wanted to know where she was. I just love the Bamon phone calls.
BeatifulEpiphany chapter 13 . 7/7/2016
Big fan of all of your work. I was beyond delighted when I saw this story had been updated. Looking forward to reading more. ~cheers
bellavida0213 chapter 3 . 7/7/2016
Good that she resigned. It would be too much hurt and awkwardness to syllabus work there. That phone call was sweet and emotional charge moment. Understand Bonnie's tears
voicegrl chapter 13 . 7/6/2016
Damn! You don't halfway do things, do you? Love! And I like Josh, probably because I like Matt Bomer. Anyway, exciting stuff! Will Isobel live? Who is behind the Hamlet attempts? Can't wait for more!
bellavida0213 chapter 2 . 7/6/2016
Loved the flashback. It's just like Damon to be turned on after Bonnie word murdered him. Damn I hope Rosalie is not pregnant with his child. I know Bonnie is about to run for the hills.
bellavida0213 chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
I'm so happy that I'm finally reading this story. I know a little late in the game. I can see Bonnie being the Oliva Pope type. I mean she is the fixer of tvd. And this plays into Bamon being the dynamic duo getting sh*t done. Can't wait to read this and seeing your take on Bamon scandal.
JustStockton chapter 13 . 7/6/2016
You have no idea how glad it made me when you updated this story. I just love this story to pieces. I actually reread the last three chapter to refresh myself and I'm so glad that I did. This story has so much meat to it. And it keeps me guessing. Can't wait to see what happens next.