Reviews for You Can't do That
Tee-bone chapter 20 . 2/9/2013
I really liked this story and I'd like for there to be another George and Liz story! I felt it was ironic that there was her favorite bear Chuck and her horrible uncle Charlie. :)
GoodMorningSunshine55 chapter 20 . 2/8/2013
Aww, protective George! It's cute when he's protective in the life-or-death situations, but somehow the whole marriage thing is even cuter! Julian should marry Jenny, that'd be so cute.. Julian and Jenny, sitting in tree, K-I-S... uh... what comes after that?
abcdefghijk123 chapter 20 . 2/8/2013
That was a pretty good story! :3 I've got a plot for a new story! I don't know if it's much, but it might be something.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/7/2013
Hey, it's GoodMorningSunshine55 (I'm on my phone and too lazy to log in).
That was an intense chapter! I certainly hope this doesn't spell the restart of Jenny's nightmares. I liked how Liz handled the situation, and George's determination was so great! I hope that Charlie guy gets put in jail! How'd John know to come? Lovely as always :)
abcdefghijk123 chapter 18 . 2/6/2013
Sorry for not reviewing! I was sick and didn't hve much time to read haha! Anyways! Ahhhh! He's back! Man this guy is evil!
GoodMorningSunshine55 chapter 16 . 2/4/2013
Aww poor Jenny :( boy, if I could get my hands on Charlie! I like how you put Paul in, too, and John leaving Yoko is a nice touch. George is sooooo caring, like always! But Liz is right, she'll be fine (hopefully). Is Charlie going to get caught by the police? He deserves the guillotine after what he did!
abcdefghijk123 chapter 15 . 2/3/2013
Uncle Charlie is one sick man to hit a little girl like that! I'm glad everything is alright right now! :D
RollingBeatle chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
GAH! PURE AWESOME! Although I'm curious to learn more about Charlie...
abcdefghijk123 chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
Awwww! Yay! George is alright! That's good! Jenny and Julian are so adorable! :D
GoodMorningSunshine55 chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
How cute :) Glad George is okay!
abcdefghijk123 chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
WOOOOO! JOHNNY TO THE RESCUE!
GoodMorningSunshine55 chapter 13 . 2/1/2013
Whoaaaa! Is George alright? I hope he's okay! Sorry I've been too lazy to review before, but this story is pretty awesome. Glad to see Jenny's okay, and Liz's reactions to what's going on, along with George's and Cynthia's and John's, are all wonderful. I especially liked the part where John suddenly showed up all woriied to Cynthia (by the way, are they getting back together in this story? And what's going to happen with him and Yoko? I know they're not the focus of the story, but still) and my favorite was this chapter, the adrenaline rush when George was attacking Charlie was awesome. Can't wait for fourteen!
Tee-bone chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
Aghhhhhh! What's gonna happen to george?!

I really like this story! Geo and Liz should have another kid, I really like them! :)
abcdefghijk123 chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
ZOMFG! GEORGE FOUND JENNY! HOORAY! HE SHOULD HVE TOOK HER AND RAN! WHAT A DUMMY! NOW CHIE BEAT HIM OVER THE HEAD! GAHHHHH! I HOPE JENNY'S ALRIGHT!
abcdefghijk123 chapter 11 . 1/30/2013
AHHHHH! JENNY! POOR JENNY! Didn't George try to kiss her in some garden, but something happened? I dunno it might of been another fanfiction cause I've read TONS lol!