Reviews for The Road to Middle-Earth
Loki Rahu Black chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
OMG! I LOVE the Wizard of Oz! That's awesome :)
The.Convergeance.Is.Ragnarok chapter 42 . 11/3/2013
i can't. i don't. this. AHG!
The Author in the TARDIS chapter 42 . 7/25/2013
*Gasp* A cliffhanger! Anyway, I can't wait for the sequel!
seafarer chapter 42 . 7/24/2013
They need to read (or re-read) Narnia to understand the time-change thing.
You had me crying when Alayna got that letter from her dad. No, forget 'had'. I'm still tearing up as I type. That thrilled me beyond words. :)
That's a bit unusual about the bed, to my way of thinking.
:-O That's quite the way to end a story. I am looking forward to the next one.
seafarer chapter 41 . 7/24/2013
I didn't find the inclusion of Aslan inappropriate at all. It was very good. Very fitting that that's how they got home.
Lynnioa chapter 42 . 7/22/2013
Lol! Really?! I remember saying that, but to use it? I feel so honored! I love it! Hahahahahah! Good chapter, too! Can't wait for more!
Nightmares Are Dreams Too chapter 42 . 7/22/2013
WHEN IS PART TWO COMING OUT! DEAR VALOR I NEED MORE OF THIS NOW!
xXChaoticOrderXx chapter 41 . 7/21/2013
Hiiiiiii yes, I'm not dead and have been following each new update but not have really found something to comment on. And omg Alice 'you're beautiful, even more beautiful than the movies' I laughed so hard at that! And wow! One more chapter to go huh? And I will tell you want your sequel is in a PM because I have a very strong feeling I am right. At least about some of it. ;D
Sandy-wmd chapter 41 . 7/21/2013
If anyone can get the girls home, it'd be Aslan. :)
seafarer chapter 40 . 7/15/2013
Strider!
Gandalf is going to be furious when they manage to get back together. :)
memo bonafide chapter 40 . 7/14/2013
I really enjoy your story full of breath taking moments and others of loveliness. I read that we are near the end, I hope you'll change your mind or maybe do a sequel...?
seafarer chapter 39 . 7/11/2013
First of all, I cheered when I saw your music choice. Painful and beautifully fitting. I listened to it right then and there.
(ahem. In other news...)
I don't want to leave the hobbits! I'll miss them! That parting tore at me. I love that Sam came to see them (us) off and Frodo's use of Elvish was lovely.
I suppose that it's just as well that they are leaving though. They know too much about the future. (Unless Alayna just changed it. :( ) But it still hurts all the same.
Lynnioa chapter 39 . 7/10/2013
Love it! I can't wait for the next chapter! Though, I have a worried suspicion that has to do with Merry. (•M•) I hope I'm not right, but yet I do! I don't want the story to end so quickly! I'll just have to wait until the next chapter!
seafarer chapter 38 . 7/8/2013
NO! No, no, no, No, No, No, NO! Did she just take the One Ring? NO!
The lads are adorable. But you're right. Merry's dream sounds awful for all parties involved but him. :)
seafarer chapter 37 . 7/8/2013
Very wise of you to put in a spoiler alert first thing.
Dogs worry bones; hobbits worry carrots. It's only natural, Aunt Eglantine. :)
Pip I. his gifts is darling.
Sam's delight at learning to read is heart-warming.
Hobbit gift-giving is so much simpler that men gift-giving sometimes. I like the seed. :)
If anyone knows how to get a laugh it's Frodo.
I cackled aloud when I read the last two sentances.