Reviews for Mission to my heart
Guest chapter 8 . 2/9/2016
Amazing story! :-)
khazrn43 chapter 8 . 8/24/2015
This was written with such precision and detail. You'd think you worked in the BAU. Fantastic.
I knew the victims were surrogates for Rachel just didn't know the unsub was her dad. I was for sure it was JBI or SJS. Nice twist

Honor the Tether! Remember the Drummer!
queenofpassiveaggressiva chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
I kept on thinking this was similar to Criminal Minds because Finn was starting to remind me of a mix of Morgan and Hotch and then Blaine with the eidetic memory and 'unsub'. I can't believe I haven't read this sooner! It's great so far.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/11/2015
OMG this is based on Criminal Minds
all the way! After BAU and UNSUB I knew what you be doing
LiLCnow chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
Maybe there's a connection between Rachel and the UNSUB
Amypilierfan123 chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
aww this was such a cute story it almost reminded me of the tv show Castle like where Finn was Castle but being a cop ya know.. and Rachel was like Beckett and the others were like the other's on the show.. idk if u seen Castle or even know bout it but yeah amazing and fluffy story
allywashere chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
The ending was cute and I almost cried when Finn found out Annie was kidnapped because FINN :(
Guest chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
Great story! Keep writing...we need to keep Finn alive in AU Fanfiction.
KGBKBG chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
Beautiful!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
Really enjoyed this, I love agent rachel if you ever do another fic I would love to see more agent or police rachel!
noro chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
great ending to a fantastic story
ravenna.solo.408 chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
Loved the ending! :) Can't wait to see what you have up next!
ellasecy chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
Thank you for sharing this beautiful story with us, I hope you continue to write finchel fanfic. Your finchel fanfic is a therapy for us. Good luck and can't wait for the next one.
May chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS FIC!
Amazing ending, thanks for it. Till next story. Besos