Reviews for Beginings
AliceLovesBVB chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
wee 33 Idk if you still use this profile , but if you do , plase write to me ! My skype name is : zvezda_1998
pinapoe chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
very good nothing to in depth but enough to start "it was a beginning" perfect.
Mercury Twilight chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Perfectly amazing! You didn't try to put too many frills into it-the story was just simple and sweet, but there were enough details to actually see it your mind's eye. The pairing was original and fresh; which is a nice thing to have when every other pairing seems to have been covered ;). I really do hope you continue it, because it's something that hasn't really been explored.
Jinako-chan chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
Awwwwwww! Is there a sequel to this, because it it was totally adorable! I love Minako/Ami and I've been looking for fics for quite a while! Heehee, is Haruka going to take pictures of Minako? Ohhh, it was sooo cute and I would really like to see more - this couple is rare and it was a great fic!
shanejayell chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Claps madly! Not only was it original, it was funny! Poor Ami...

Shane :)
CD chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
It was kind of cute. though it did suprise me on how determined Minako was to have a date with Ami.
Laura chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
That was a good story! Are you going to continue it?
Alithea chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
sooooo...you are going to write more of that right? cos not only is the pairing wonderfully uncanventional...but it was really well done and I'd like to see more.
nekogirigirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
This was well done . . . but I have to say, I like the Ami/Makoto pairing (and your stories thereof) much better. Just a matter of taste. When will Dark Moon Rising be updated?
Alcandre chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
Interesting couple. I haven't thought of that pairing before. I enjoyed it. Another please?
Escarlata chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
Kawai des... I like it...
anamatics chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
Bahhh I didn't read this, but you do know what you're doing right?

EA
fanrei chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
i prefer the makoto/amy couple, but the story is good, so writte a sequel please.