Reviews for The Knives In His Sleeves
Datgurl chapter 27 . 1/26
Haha! The story your brother wrote made me laugh _ btw i love all ur stories :P they r so gewd
How should I feel chapter 46 . 5/5/2014
I LOVED YOUR STORY!1
It made my heart ache, but still, I loved it!
You are a wonderful writer!
Thanks for letting them have a happy ending, thank you!
Kharlan Hero chapter 46 . 3/1/2014
Very good story. :-)

Poor Kaoru went through a lot... If only he had told Hikaru, or even the others, the whole story earlier, maybe things would have been different. Although, everything worked out in the end, thank goodness. Except for Ryota. I don't like him, even if he wasn't pure evil. He was close most of the time.

So let's see, as of the epilogue, Hikaru is completely healed; he and the others are working at the carnival (apparently a rather boring job), which was originally Kaoru's idea if I remember correctly; Kaoru is living with Hikaru's family, along with Emi; and Kaoru is starting to get his sight back, which everyone freaks out about because they're so happy. They had a rough time getting there, but things seem to be going quite well now.

Was there anything else I wanted to say about it? Too much happened over the course of 46 chapters to remember everything.
It was interesting, a lot of twists, and seemed to all make sense, despite the numerous times I wanted to yell at Kaoru to just tell Hikaru already.
I guessed that Kaoru was blind before Hikaru figured it out, but can't say I was expecting it. It made a good final twist in the story, especially since the epilogue has him starting to get his sight back. He deserves to be happy, and surrounded by loving family and friends.

And that's all I can think of off the top of my head, so I'll leave it at that. This review has gotten rather long anyway. :-)
Guest chapter 46 . 1/7/2014
finally! i loved it but it was long. really good though.
Me chapter 46 . 12/28/2013
That was beautiful! The whole story is perfect! 3
Me chapter 44 . 12/28/2013
Oh shit, is Kaoru blind?! :( sad... Great chapters though! Thanks for all the updates!
wafflezryummy chapter 46 . 12/27/2013
Yay! Happy ending! That was an interesting story and the whole blind Kaoru thing I did not expect. You always find a way to surprise me whenever I read you stories, which makes you go on the top of my list. Really enjoy your stories. (*-*) Keep up the great work!
AiLeiben chapter 46 . 12/25/2013
Oh my goodness, I survived. XD
This story is so good, congratulations.
AiLeiben chapter 45 . 12/25/2013
That was an interesting ending.. I loved this story from beginning to end, just to let you know.
AiLeiben chapter 44 . 12/25/2013
Oh no! Just when he woke up too! Nice cliff hanger. ;D
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 46 . 12/25/2013
OH. *fumes* EM. *growls* GEE. *flips table*

I was TOTALLY not expecting that whole "Kaoru blind" thing. It totally threw me off. O.O

AND OMG THAT ENDING... *hyperventilates*

I'm sad to see this is the end. It really has been a long time since you started this whole thing. :3 Along with the SNK fic, I hope to see more of your stories out there! Merry Christmas!
leoraphdonniemikey chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
Sweet
leoraphdonniemikey chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
Nice
Moonlight900 chapter 46 . 12/24/2013
i followed this fanfic undercover for a while. Maybe you remember me from your Reviews to "Lost Without you" The Quality of the chapters where really good and suspense filled at the beginning and the end (Chapter 40-45) Well, i liked it. Some cliffhangers where really good and left me biting on my nails, and you made them to the right time. The characters where sometimes out of characters (like Haruhi at the beginning) but its kind of AU so its okay. The last two chapters seem to be written in a hurry. I mean, for example the reaction to blindness is good written, but how he cope with it seems dubious. Kaoru is just like :" Oh i cant see. whatever, im getting used to it." I think the most teenagers would completly freak out and get depressive. And the timeline at the end,... you should make 1 year out of one month. That would make more sense in my eyes. Now, its good you try some fanfics in other categories to write fanfics. That will improve your writing skills and won't leave you with writer blocks for a while. Im hoping you continue to write. And publish some more books :) all the best and Merry Chrismas. Moonlight900
Hanyoualchemist1 chapter 46 . 12/24/2013
Now I really want to get more into SnK! ;-;
This fanfiction was marvelous, and the ending made me tear up a little. Such a happy; but realistic, ending!