Reviews for Until Now
girlxonline1 chapter 4 . 9/7/2015
It would've been awesome if she said she couldnt go or she turned up at their apartment
xxCATALYSTxx chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
I was reading this and the song, stay by rihanna, came almost started drying :'(
candescentmoon chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
This was so marvelous and fantastic. A sweet, cute, beautiful, and wonderful story. I love the part about how love is like madness. Brilliant! Soul and maka are a radical pairing. :)
candescentmoon chapter 4 . 1/25/2015
Ahhh! So much emotion and intensity. I love it!
Moonlight M3lody chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This review is for the entire story (sorry, can't do it one per chapter).

I'm under impression that Meister generally can wield whatever weapon whose soul is compatible with them, because some of them have their partner chosen or they choose someone randomly (like in NOT! where both Anya and Meme wanted Tsugumi, then Anya got someone else), but flexible souls could wield whatever they had.
Besides, Soul isn't so useless alone, although he isn't very efficient fighting alone (he's a scythe, afterall).
I agree that at one point Soul will have to train under Spirit. He's the only real Death Scythe aside of himself, and I actually had a draft where Maka is told to make a new Death Scythe and the way the couple handle the news. Needless to say, I rewrote it times and times again without much satisfaction. I found this story and was glad that at least someone wrote what I had in mind. And you did it nicely too.

Stein would always be a party crasher, eh? Awkward... Soul on the other hand, surprised me. Sometime fanfic author portrays him as being indecisive at such plot point, so having him doing all the action instead of sulking is refreshing. I found it closer to canon Soul. That scene in the part and the airport (plus the reunion) are my favorite.

I was wary at first if this is discontinued (a lot of good stories are abandoned by the writers). It's finished. With closure. No way. I struggled to picture Maka with such heinous costume until I saw the cover picture. My,my, Maka. Wardrobe malfunction or not, that girl managed to make her wear that outfit. That's a feat.
That fight showed that while he's a powerful weapon independently, he'd be invincible only when partnering with his Maka :3
A little sleepy when reading last part, so my sloppy mind caught that 'like ninja' part at the last chapter as sign of Black*Star's appearance. I had to reread that sentence. Of course it wasn't.

I like the pacing of your story and the lighthearted feeling. Despite dealing with serious subject like separation, you handled it beautifully. Mature yet sweet. In character SoMa-esque.
I'm sad hearing that we only have a few chapters left to go. At least after the manga ends, we still have this site to share the love of this series;)
Hope I didn't bore you to death. Looking forward for your next Soul Eater fic!
BleachBunneh chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
This is cute, though the romance feels a bit rushed. Also, I was really confused on the timeskip, but other than that, it was really good!
Cardfighter By Maple chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
!
Xodiac 451 chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
This was a great story.
TheSaku chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
I loved * - *
It was great, I hope the conti soon.
Please do not delay T-T
What will happen?
Take care and keep haci: 33
Kisses and hugs.
TheSaku chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Hello. * Q *
Let me tell you that your story is great * - *
I'm a new reader and I love your story and N.N
I hope the continuation anxious and hopefully not take too long ..
Please let me know if there conti * Q *
Continuing haci.
See you and kisses.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Good story!:)
audfrog chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Very good so far! Can't wait for the next chapter. :) The only suggestion I have is to mark scene changes, I got confused when there were sudden scene changes in this story. Keep up the good work! :D