Reviews for The Master's Muse
sweetsub75 chapter 5 . 4/10
Does anyone know what happened to Ani...her blog has been abandoned for over a year...does anyone keep in contact with her
Rach4ever chapter 5 . 3/3
Where are the rest of the chapters of this story? Is it already over? And what is this about original Master's Muse... I'm so confused!
What happened to you? Please finish 90 days of hale..
I have your blog saved to my phone and I check for updates often.
GUEST chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
the only thing i could say about this story is that i'm thankful it's short... it's so boring and does not make any sense at all... STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.
truefeather77 chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Wow. This is amazing.

I'm wondering if this is connected to Fifty Shades - Christian was a Marine? I could detect that from the military-worship I saw on the pinterest page.

You are an amazing writer, and I love this character voice. I really need to know more about where this comes from!
truefeather77 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Chapter 1 - or 30?
This is hilarious, and wonderful. Love, love, love! your Christian Grey voice. He's fabulous, and with an eidetic me more, it must be torture! I don't think I ever considered that before.

Is this Chapter to another story? Because I'd really love to find/read that. Thank you! This was fun, and I can't wait for more.
mun0919 chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
I love you story and your writing. If you are pursuing a career in writing, I hope you do really well. I would gladly buy any of your books. -
WendySJ13 chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
i don't understand your blog or this Fanfic, there are no chapters in order, where is the rest of the story and the blog is of someone else and about someone else. have you written a story about Christian and Ana? thanks!
anisurnois chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Aww - thank you to all my reviewers, guests and accounts alike! Appreciate your kind support and help in directing people to my story on the blog. 900 followers as of today! I can't believe it. It would be nothing without you. THANK YOU everyone, whether you love it or hate, for just giving it your time of day. xoxo, Ani
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
I think I have a girl crush on you. Friend recommended it and started reading it on your blog.
Mercia chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
I have just read the two, Christmas chapters on your blog page: .com . They are the two chapters I remembered and liked the best, from this MM site. Aiden and Isa are, hilarious and wonderful. I hope all your ff followers, go to your blog and read this amazing story!
Madre93 chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
Has 90 days been taken down? I don't see it on your blog
sue2603 chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
Thank you I found your blog and am very much looking forward to reading more of your stories x
Guest chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
are you going to continue this story with AS and CG too?..plz plz plz plz plz
bluebird111 chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Although I'm still going to read the story because it's sooo good, I just want to know why you change the names?
1,855 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »