Reviews for Interview with the Bohos…Oh, and Benny's here too
Jane chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Maureen:
If you were to ever hit Broadway, what would your dream role be?

Joanne and Mark:
How do you feel knowing that people ship you two?
Mars1040 chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Mars: Okay, I'll bite, I have a dare.
Jenny: But I have a question!
Mars: The answer's gonna be no.
Jenny: But you don't even know what it is!
Mars: Since you're obviously a Les Mis fan, my dare is make the BoHos (And Benny) sing "One Day More" in whatever roles you see fit. I'll give you bonus points if "Do You Hear The People Sing?" comes into play at one point in this fic.
Jenny: Would Angel and Collins ever consider having a threesome with me?
Mars: Jenny!
Jenny: What? It's the only way I can be with Angel! Especially without pissing you off.
Mars: Ugh, you know what? Let's just see what the answer to that will me. And just for clarification, Jenny is my OC who for some reason is attracted to drag queens.
Jenny: I just love a man in drag.
Mars: I made you and I'm creeped out by you.
notamarshmallowanymore chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
i cant believe you actually went with that! thank you
Twicked chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
that was reviewed by me, I have no idea why it is not showing up...
Guest chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
I want a link to the site! AND YAY, I AM YOUR ASSISTANT NOW! Guessing you didn't get the Wicked thing? I will resend it if you never got it, but I should probably make sure to add new reviews. BENNY ANSWERED GOOD, AND MO I LURV YOUUUUUU Okay, I am going to do real questions now.
Roger, what would you say is your least favourite song you have written, and why?
Maureen, as a fellow perfectionist when it comes to certain things, what advice do you have for people who tend to get worked up over little things
Mo, what advice for you have for stage preformers? I have a arts academy audition in a few days, and I am trying to get myself as prepared as possible
Benny, do you ever regret "growing up" as you put it, and wish you were back with y our friends
Mark, who is your biggest influence cinematically
Angel, do you dress up every Christmas, or was that special for Collins?
Collins, at MIT, what would you say bothered you the most about the school
ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MAGGIE MESSAGE ME, I NEED MY THING ONE TO RANT TOO, BYE
notamarshmallowanymore chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
this should be hilarious girl! o my lord...i might have a dare for you...well its not really a dare...more like a game show game(i guess you could say)...but anyway im assuming since this is your universe you can come up with a way to get coconuts/orange trees in there somehow...anyway since you have all the canon couples there...mark can pair up with benny since they're both lonely and in need of a good f***...each person gets with their canon love interest and since you have coconuts...each canon couple puts a coconut at their lips and without touching the coconut they have to get the coconut down to their crotch area
Twicked chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
AARON AND ENJY ARE ADDED NO QUESTION MKAY? I just realized I never sent you thw wicked link did I?SHIT IM SORRY THE SCHOOL MUSICAL HAS EATENMY SOUL! Anyway, tellMo hi and that she is my ideal character of all time(dream role) and Benny has a tiny point. Give him a chance to explain away some of his assbuttness.