Reviews for Redwood
Cutebeekeeper chapter 13 . 9/20/2016
See? Redemption. No need for more tomatoes be tossed your way. :)

And BRAVO! What a great story! The case (especially the hunt) was riveting, the character portrayal was spot on and the bad guys were awesome (and so evil, that Zack).

I love the way you ended this. And your writing overall is just fantastic!

I only found out there was fanfiction in early 2014 so I'm still having a blast reading all the TM fics I can find - since they are my favorite characters! Thank you for writing about them!
Cutebeekeeper chapter 12 . 9/20/2016
I throw only one tomato for now... after all, there is still time to redeem this... :)

BTW - your writing is marvelous!
Cutebeekeeper chapter 2 . 9/20/2016
This is just so good. Love the Jisbon and love Jane's encounter with Cho and Rigsby in the hall. So Jane. ;)
FiascoWay chapter 13 . 12/27/2015
I really, really enjoyed this story. The way you built the tension over the chapters and described the action was fantastic. On top of that you had the rich emotional dialogue between Lisbon and Jane. Loved it!
lili87 chapter 13 . 8/31/2015
Wow! Such An amazing story, bitter -sweet and touching . It feels so right. One of the best I've ever read . Thank you! !
OneWriterGirl97 chapter 13 . 4/25/2015
I just finished this story and I gotta say it was absolutely AMAZING!
So Much suspense so much 3 ! Great!
LouiseKurylo chapter 13 . 7/7/2014
Excellent story. Good mystery, exciting. Appropriately complex, multi-layered feelings between Jane and Lisbon. Nicely integrated with events in the series. Thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
No shortage of mystery and danger. Cliff hanger. Good thing it's already complete. Great story so far. Thanks.
LouiseKurylo chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Excellent start to the story. Spot on characterizations. Perfect types of confusion and ambivalence on Lisbon's part. Thanks for writing it.
MusicSweetly chapter 13 . 10/15/2013
Wow, that was great! I really felt like I was watching (or, reading I suppose) a movie. I really loved the changing perspectives of each scenario, especially the way you very smoothly switched from Jane's train of thought to Lisbon's and back while they were together. I also really enjoyed to almost side story you gave Zack, Wade, and Ben, as disturbing as it was. It could have used a little more or a little happier Jisbon (in my humble opinion), but I like that you let the story end with a hopeful and open outlook. The details and descriptions were incredible and spot on, really made the entire story visible in my mind. Thanks for the great read, I truly enjoyed it :)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
Great story! I enjoyed it very much. It is so easy to read when it is well written. Thank you!
xfmoon chapter 13 . 5/8/2013
Lovely fic, what a great read! Still loving your writing style, I wish I could write like that. And I actually liked the way you ended it, felt believable.
bonaduz chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
Hi Kate - I haven't 'seen' you on the Fanatic board for a while! I hope everything is ok?
Redwood! Excellent story, well thought through, well written - congratulations! I wish I could write like that *sigh*!
I'll be looking forward to your new story. Now I have all summer to read ff until S6 starts in September! LOL
Hey - hope to hear from you on the board. Be well... as Jane would say.
Angie
juupke chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
Good story! Like quite a few other reviewers I have to admit that I was just a tad disappointed that Jane and Lisbon didn't end up together (yet), but the promise of a sequel totally makes up for that little detail. ;) Looking forward to your continuation of WMYBT as well, I can definitely imagine you're in the mood for something a little more fluffy at this point!
Lalalupin chapter 13 . 5/3/2013
What a great ending :) I do hope you get that sequel up! I loved this story so much, so I'm kinda sad to see it end, but congratulations on finishing! I'm looking forward to reading more of What Makes You Beautiful Too :D