Reviews for Dream
DBZLover chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
This actually almost made me cry! Poor Chichi. I feel like she's constantly being portrayed in a negative light in DBZ and it's so sad how most people misunderstand her anger. I think you did a great job in capturing the character that not everyone got to see. Love it!
gue22 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Oi! Shen-chan. What's with this extremely sad atmosphere? Poor Chichi :(

PS: I think you handled first person just fine.
LifeAwakens chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Aww...Shen, that was really nice. x3 *Hearts go here* :DD

And I really enjoyed reading this based on Chichi's POV. Nice. And same with me on the 1st person stuff...used to do it actually I feel uncomfortable with it. XD

Anyways, that was a very good read to start my day. ( :
The gangsta of love chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
"Still I dream he comes to me, and we would live the years together. But there are dreams that cannot be and there are storms we cannot weather." sorry, I've had that song stuck in my head for days now and reading this brought it back in full. Well at least it's a good song and this is a good fic. Nice work.
Charismatic Beauty chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
that was nice and this is from chichi's point of view. Of course when you marry a hero you can't have a normal married life where your husband is always home and you both grow old together and watch your grand kids grow and all that. That's what chichi wanted. I feel sorry for her as annoying as she is. Nice story!
gdjsjnkfnsd chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
dude this was amazing
it almost brought tears to my eyes,
dude please continue,
Dbzlover500 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
You got a nice little story thing goin on over here. It's very enjoyable, and makes you see ChiChi in a different way, instead of the usual trademark cranky old lady.
Awesome job!
SierraLarson chapter 1 . 1/20/2013

And poor Chi Chi. D :

And... and... um... yesh. X3

Oh yeah, this was nicely written. -w- I don't know how to explain it well, but it's nice and really good and stuff.