Reviews for At the Sign of the Poison Apple
Model Builder chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Funny and very well done. I like the idea of "Two (or more) fandoms walk into a bar," and I think you handled the challenge very well. Most importantly, everyone from all the fandoms you used were scrupulously kept in-character. You would be surprised at how many fanfiction hobbyists can't (or won't) keep to this rather simple concept; especially when writing crossover fic.

You know, this scene would work well as part of a larger LOTR story, with "Shrek" and "OUAT" characters making cameo appearances for some comic-relief. But for now, I will just have to assume that 'Gar was successful in obtaining the needed provisions for whatever adventure the Southern Star was on.
ScribeofHeroes chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I love Isengar! I think I'd like to read more stories about him. Once again everyone was in character and it was fun to see a hobbit so out of his depth and among other fun characters like these. Awesome job! Keep writing! :)
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Pretty cool! :)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Giggle!
Oh, dear, poor Isengar.
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Well, I must say this three-way crossover - or as I somehow called it triple crossover - worked, in ways even I didn't think possible.

I didn't think of this 'what if' scenario of Isengar Took's mishap out at sea and entering The Poison Apple tavern. Then meeting pirates at the same time, or back at Middle-earth the pirates would instead be called corsairs. Still, I'm sure Isengar couldn't handle after a while seeing folk that weren't from the Shire, let alone Middle-earth.

Good work.