Reviews for Nebraska style
BrilliantLady chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
Thanks for sharing your story! :)
cascade27 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I enjoyed this story. Felt sorry for Penny when she heard Amy singing soft Kitty.
QueenInTheSouth chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I loved it! I hope the creators of the show will never make Amy sing Soft kitty to Sheldon, cuz I'll kick their asses Argentinean style. lol
I felt bad for Amy though, Penny's words were really harsh. But I know she didn't mean to hurt her, she was just jealous :B And the part when Sheldon's comforting her is so sweet 3
Very good :)
BreathlessFaith chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I can't blame Penny for exploding at Amy. Amy shouldn't have been making soup and singing Soft Kitty. I loved Sheldon telling her no one can replace her and no one else is to sing him Soft Kitty. Sheldon initiating the kiss
was great.
HardToSwallow chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Really quickly, when Penny tells Sheldon she wants to be with him, you write "-a-doodle." You may want to check that out. Let's get to the writing: this was amazing. The development was great and not fast paced. Amy and Penny's confrontation was extremely believable, as was Shenny's. This was really cute and written perfectly. The characters, characterization, pacing, and development was top-notch. Great job writing this piece. Even a Shamy lover could love this :)
Daggs2378 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013