Reviews for To Clear the Air
Celestrial Moon chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
DreamsRWhatUMakeThem chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This was a good job.
Strawberry Shortcake123 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I wish we'd seen their reunion on the show after she returned :( We know that she didn't tell Tony anything about her trip, really, but with the way she departed... eugh. I just would have loved to see her come back.

She nodded. "And does that mean that…"

"Yes, Ziva, it does mean that you're welcome at any time."

Oh. :O

"You are really alright with-… with what we have shared?" she asked with disbelief. "With hugs and … holding my hand after a nightmare and … knowing that I have nightmares in the first place?"

"Are you still having them?" he asked somewhat irrelevantly, and when she shook her head, he said, "I held your hand in Paris, anyway."

This episode really was intimate, wasn't it? I knew it was, but reading Ziva talking about it is such plaintive terms... when was the last time they've been this intimate with each other? Swan Song? But I am left with the impression that we aren't going to have to wait another year and a half this time.

Mmmm, Paris. There's another thing on my Tiva wish list- what the hell went on there?

The huggggg. I love it so much. So so so much.

Ooh, wait, what did she bring him?

And awwww, she's gonna stay for dinne r:D

I loooooove this one.
eva-david chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
So... Over the last week I've read quite a lot of Tiva-Shiva Fics, but let me tell you: This one is by far the one I liked the most! :)

Wonderful story!
Tahlia Ben-Shahar chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Great story...I'm just curious what was the gift?
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013

I mean. Happy (belated, typical me) birthday, my love! You are everything perfect :)

Plus this was precious. Just. The last line made me incoherently happy. And P.S. you will never hear me complain about angst by you because you are the master of wonderful, wonderful, enjoyable angst.

Much love, Styx :)
NCISgurl805 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Omg I live this
TapesAndRecords chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
*blows out air through my cheeks*
Oh my darling this is so beautiful. And I would go through the whole thing and pick out little things I love about it, but I kinda already told you when you sent me this, so I'll just highlight my favourite line. Or, at least, the one of my favourites that won my excellent picking contest. (I sung a song and hovered over each of them and waited until the song finished and chose which one it was on. Whaaat? A coin toss wouldn't work because there are more than two!

"You are really alright with-… with what we have shared?" she asked with disbelief. "With hugs and … holding my hand after a nightmare and … *knowing* that I have nightmares in the first place?"
The way she said this really got to me. Like, she's not sure that they *should* hug, and she's not sure how he feels about the hand-holding, all the kinda thing. And that's sad, because Ziva should be happy and hug all the time, and hold hands with Tony every single day. . . . Ahem.
And then, you mention Paris right after, and Sophie you know how much I adore Paris fics or even mentions of Paris, so this really made me happy. :D

And, of course, he hugs her again- "just to ease you in" TONY WHAT KIND OF EXCUSE IS THAT JUST SAY YOU WANTED TO HUG HER

I really love this fic. And you know that.

*cuddles you* *kisses your head* Eeee.
naTIVAlu chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Oh, the honesty! And how straightforward! You know I can't resist it when you do that :P and HE HUGGED HER gosh I love Tony.

I've been wondering myself how they're going to be from now on. I REALLY wish they would show us their first meet up after she gets back, but I doubt they would. So thanks for writing this instead! :D

Oh and also, that awkward moment after the "okay"s - that was perfect. You really achieved that awkwardness you were looking for, I think, really good job :)

"For a moment, the irrational thought crossed Ziva's mind that her partner had moved since she last saw him" -I'm not sure why, but I really liked that.

"So many big words," he snorted, "when what you really want to know is where we stand." -Ha! Exactly what I was thinking the moment before :P

"...he had moved into step beside her and slung an arm around her waist, welcoming her once more into his heart and his home." -just a beautiful line. I can this happening, too.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
So cute!
Niki Nonsense chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Ahh! So cute!
diana teo chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Happy Birthday, woman! We certainly heard you roar in this tag, it was simply lovely. Tugged at the heart-strings. Hit the sweet spot. All that. :)
TriggerHappyJax chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Cute! Nice story.
KrisShannon chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
LOVE...LOVE...LOVE! This would be a wonderful scene on the show! I would love to see it happen. You did a wonderful job!
frilencer chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Aww this was beautiful! I loved the dialogue and also the hug and all the little gestures. Lovely.