Reviews for Perfectly
Danielle Dove Roth chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Cute. Really cute.
bythesea232 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I really liked this. I can imagine it being a problem. :D
William chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Okay...I liked the whole thing about term of endearment between Robin and Raven. And "Angel" is a good one for Raven. But I DISLIKE Trevor. Sorry, but I am a Kal-El and Diana shipper. Other than that, good work on this.
1rx4u chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Aaawwwwweeeee. I just love it. It's simple, short, and sweet. So touching, it just about brings a tear to my eyes. Exceptional work.
TexMurphy chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Well that was really sweet. I'm impressed actually - you managed to pack quite a deal into just a short number of words.

I'm normally more of a fan of BB Raven, but good stories can always change my mind, and I think this is one. The characters are pretty much true to form too (which always helps things).

I guess this could also have been a pretty interesting scene in a larger fic, were you to write one (this is the first of yours I've read so I don't know).
Archaint chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Your back! An another gem of a story.
raerobgal chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This truly was a lovely story, I wish it had been longer though aha :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
After reading that the only thing I can think to say is...
Superman/Wonder Woman FTW!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
It's just too beutiful i think i might cry :')
Archaint chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Welcome back! This was a wonderfully fluffy story. If this is anything to judge by you haven't lost your touch
Empress Raven chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
First of all, I want to thank you. If I went through and added it up, I believe this dedication is at least the third great honor you have given me. I know you told me it was deserved, but that doesn't change the fact that it isn't something you had to do, and I thank you for it.

Now, I already knew it would be wonderful since you let me see the first draft, but I do like the edits you did. There were a few pieces of stiff dialogue that I didn't even notice until I saw the edits, and they were cleaned up wonderfully. I love that they stayed so very well in character. Writing Raven is tough, and you do it so well. Finally, I am thrilled you left the ending as it was. I know you were weary about it, but I stand by the idea that it was just the only way this could've been ended. Any thing else would have corrupted the perfection of the rest of the fic.

I think it's safe to say, you haven't lost your touch and you are more than well on your way to getting your groove back. Now get back to work, you have other fics to write. ;D
Kelpiekilo chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Aww this was so beautiful :,) "What's an angel without love?" That...was so sweet. Well welcome back my friend to the fandom! I'm sure you'll be getting plenty of reviews bombing you. Anyway reapply great one shot. Its going on my favorites :D
Minaethiel chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Aw it was so sweet 3 those final few dialogue lines really hit a good chord; I could almost feel their infatuation with each other. Really wonderful work!
TheDreamChaser chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Aaaaw!
I read your other RobRae stories before and I am to see that you never left us! This is so cute!
Hope you do more!