Reviews for Red Hands
I looooove your one shots. I love your matutre draco. I love how story is tied to one thing like it all sums up. Draconwas her trigger. Trigger to hermione killing but also a trigger for their relationship
It'sHardIKnow chapter 1 . 8/8
Daaaaaang
Sazzzzzle chapter 1 . 7/21
This story has true heart. Emotionally real against a dark belivable background. I loved it.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 7/18
Once again, I enjoyed it ;-)
St. Joyce chapter 1 . 6/6

Simply stunning.
DownWiththeShip0390 chapter 1 . 5/3
Love. 3
aliduck chapter 1 . 4/17
Oh, they both have such tragic events in their pasts, but you've given us hope that they will be an anchor for one another. A sad but beautiful story.
As endings go, I both hated it and loved it. I hated it cause I wanted more duh, but I also loved it because in a very generic and fluffy way it's true. I honestly loved the story as a whole though :)
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 3/13
Good story, and I appreciated the repeated use of 14.
Pensy Wensy chapter 1 . 2/23
Amazing as always Bex :)
good story!
victory.x chapter 1 . 2/2
Long and thought-provoking. Brilliant.
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 1/31
This was lovely. So innocent and yet so meaningful. You have a gift, Bex!
Andriela chapter 1 . 1/30
Quite a long time ago I read one of your stories and I loved it. It's been ages since I've had time to sit down and read some fan fiction but today I've a delicious amount of free time and I am so happy to have rediscovered you. You write a beautiful story and I can't wait to read the rest. My only two complaints is that this story isn't longer and that I'm going to run out of things to read from you.

Thanks for writing!

P.S. I can't wait to prove my (very Hermione-like) friend wrong one day so I can tell them not to get in the way of my victory unicorn. :)