Reviews for Red Hands
zamorabaggins chapter 1 . 4/9
Well written. Creative war set up. Sweet romance. Well paced. Thank you!
MAT23LUV chapter 1 . 3/29
I love the way you write and make out the characters, drawing out their emotions so well. Please write more:)
I've read all your stories and I like them all, but this was my fave.
AubreenaGreen chapter 1 . 3/7
Every time I read one of your stories, I think "Wow, that was amazing. There's no way she could top this." And every time, I'm proved wrong. Every single one of your stories are so captivating and unique and... spectacular. The only problem is that I'm starting to run out of them!
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 2/17
Lol! Well isn't that too true. I sure hate stories without ending, but if a story is so awesome you can barely breathe or fell like you've ran a marathon you'd still rather it didn't end.
WelcomeToTheAsylum chapter 1 . 2/13
Lovely. Lucky Draco.
Montara chapter 1 . 1/31
Another wonderful story! Thank you!
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 1/28
You really are a great writer. Keep it up.
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 1/22
you are stealing my life. these are brilliant. don't know how you do it.
Wow yo chapter 1 . 1/6
I've been reading your fics and I have to say that I am very happy I stumbled across them! They all are beautifully written, your writing is lovely. I've read a lot of dramione fIcs but none of them have fufilled my need to just read about this pairing like yours do. They are in character and all of your plots are so unique. Not to mention those bedroom scenes are great ;)

All in all, thanks for writing! You are very good at it :)
midnight rose 08 chapter 1 . 1/4
I loved ! and certainly you're right ... we all have a trigger to do things we never thought capable of. congratulations and greetings.
MIROTOPIST chapter 1 . 1/1
hypocrite.
*cries*
ignore me

*cries*
Hajnalmadar chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
As always, your story is wonderfully written and amazing to read, thank you, I loved reading it! :)
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Thank you so much for sharing this brilliantly beautiful and unique story; I'm really looking forward to reading more of your amazing writing! :)
Anon chapter 1 . 12/18/2014