Reviews for Red Hands
This is wonderful!
Ninja Midnight chapter 1 . 9/15
First ten paragraphs made me cry. Fuck. And when he blamed himself for Blaise. Goddamn.
Beckyrey92 chapter 1 . 9/4
You are by far the best writer of fanfic stories that I've read. I adore your stories and the way you bring one of my favorite ships to life
I absolutely love this. And your sincere author's note, like you're scared people won't like it despite you writing an amazing fucking piece in obviously stressful times- god. You are inimitable. Incredible. Impossible. Thank you.
riotball chapter 1 . 8/17
you know you're an awesome writer when your work gets praised even after 4 years of release
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 8/6
This is amazing, YOU ARE AMAZING! Thank you for providing us with this wonderful work.
Jacqui Chan chapter 1 . 7/30
OMG IS THIS ALL PLEASE CAN YOU WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER BECAUSE I AM SOO ADDICTED TO YOUR WRITING

P.S. Sorry, didn't mean to 'shout' but I NEED another chapter
nf19 chapter 1 . 7/20
Warms my heart as always, I love every one of your stories, I hope you're gonna write again xx
ScienceMama chapter 1 . 7/19
This was wonderful!
Nimra11 chapter 1 . 7/16
Hands Down...No words to define how wonderful you are Bex. Your writing is AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL. Just because of your writings I fall more in love with Draco and Hermione. They are a very unique and handle with care type of pairing and you have done total Justice with them. Love you!
GrandeVanillaSkimLatte chapter 1 . 7/14
Beautiful one-shot. I'm so glad I clicked on this. Such a lovely, passionatewell rounded story without an ending... But perhaps more of a beginning. Thank you for writing!
Reeseet chapter 1 . 7/7
I LOVED IT, BEST ONE-SHOT I'VE EVER READ.
WittyBasketcase chapter 1 . 6/21
Ah! This is lovely. I'm currently reading all your fics at 4 In the morning
Sorry, but I just HAD to-the Ministry of Magic was founded in 1707, not 1623.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 3/3
What a beautiful story, still wish for an ending but appreciate what you were doing.