Reviews for Red Hands
Romanodgers chapter 1 . 7/10
Ok but did they win tho
alyslee chapter 1 . 6/3
i just could not stop reading, loving every word. thank you!
savedprincess85 chapter 1 . 5/21
That was intense! And brilliant! Wow!
clover-blossom chapter 1 . 5/7
Great story- so much packed into just one chapter. But perfect, nonetheless!
DramionePotterhead chapter 1 . 3/19
SO GOOOOOODD! I found you because someone posted Isolation on wattpad and i decided to check out your other works. To me, this is very different than your other works because, well, take Isolation and Love Me Twice for examples. There, their relationship has quite a lot of sex and all that. I've always been more of a cuddle and kiss kind of person (i don't mind some sex tho because we all know people do that in real life) and to me, this one-shot really depicts the loving, innocent, desperate side of Hermione and Draco. I'm a bit sad you ended it here because I have no idea what comes next but I think you ended it with such a meaningful and strong finish. I don't think there is a better way to end this one-shot and again, I would like to tip my hats off for you, you wonderful author. A lot of your works resonates within my heart, each having its own special place.
IWantAButterbeer chapter 1 . 3/16
I love it! 3 3 3
Grahamcrackergirl chapter 1 . 3/7
Perfect ending!You are a great writer.
Somebody chapter 1 . 2/24
So good. So, so, so good. Please never stop writing
KatrinaLV chapter 1 . 1/25
Thank you! Oh the feels... I love your stories :)
daisyscrapper chapter 1 . 1/23
Another amazing piece of writing. You write both characters so well!
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 1 . 1/20
I love it
The ministry of Magic was formally founded in 1707
emie the bookworm chapter 1 . 1/20
this is achingly beautiful... such an amazing masterpiece. pls continue writing
Owl-Girl-0072 chapter 1 . 1/19
All your stories are always so deep.
I always feel like I'm learning an important life lesson.
Your stories are always amazing and brilliant. 3
Hen1230 chapter 1 . 1/16
This is the best one-shot I’ve read so far! When Draco screams that he doesn’t want to be in her nightmares, oh my goodness! I had to stop reading and compose myself before I could go on. Brilliant.
dobby61 chapter 1 . 1/15
I totally absolutely love you. There is a familiarity about the way you write your Dramoine romance. Building up the pace. Its just mind blowing that you are able to do that even in a one shot story. I would have really loved if this was written as a book! You are my favorite fan fic writer. Without a doubt. Nobody even comes close! Please write more stories! Pretty please!