Reviews for Red Hands
kaybass chapter 1 . 10/6
This was a beautiful story, thank you for writing it!
QueenJin chapter 1 . 8/8
Beautifully paced, clearly thought out, the writing clean precise elegant. The characters stay true to themselves and adapt to circumstance rather than the other other way around. I think this is the third time I have read this piece and it still completely drew me in. It is really unfair ff only allows you to favorite a story once!
Elsie.S chapter 1 . 6/10
Wow! This is probably the best dramione OS I’ve ever read! Honestly! I loved how you took the time to develop their relationship and didn’t rush their feelings and attraction. Your writing is very good and really enjoyable, and their characters and personalities are well developed. I can’t wait to read some of your other pieces!
Em chapter 1 . 6/1
OMG absolutely loved this ive just started reading fanfic and its so goooood yours is one of the best ones out there
Robilsu chapter 1 . 5/11
Great one-shot.
Please, do keep up the good work.
Kira Granger chapter 1 . 5/10
Hello to start thanking you for the great work of art you made, it really is one of my favorite fanfics and I wanted to ask your permission to publish it in the wattpad community, since I am sure they will be delighted that your work is translated. to Spanish obviously giving you credits. If you don't want to, that's fine and thanks for reading this message.
Sara Plaster chapter 1 . 12/23/2020
You are an incredible writer. I've read four of your stories now and continue to come back simply to read more of your works. I like how descriptive you are, I honestly can easily place myself in your narratives. I loved the angst in this story, and the feeling that left me wanting more. The only thing I would suggest to you is an editor. You make simple grammatical mistakes that someone outside of you would be able to pick up. The creative side of your stories are truly awe inspiring, and like I said your descriptions, the little details, your character developments, amazing usually you just needs little touch ups. Please don't ever stop writing. Ever.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2020
goooooddddd job Bex!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2020
Very well written! I loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2020
Daaamn. I love this! And he picked tea!
Lucyy Felton chapter 1 . 8/22/2020
the only bad thing about these stories ... is that they leave me wanting more
realgodsrequireblood chapter 1 . 8/3/2020
This was stunning, oh my god, I didn't want it to end - thank you for continuing to put out so much amazing work even when your life is so busy. Love love love, dramione reigns in every universe
Lamebrain chapter 1 . 7/2/2020
That was so sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2020
Absolutely stunning. I loved the whole story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2020