Reviews for Red Hands
agatte chapter 1 . 11/19
I love this one-shot. Well truth be told I prefer warfic than other theme. I read a lot of them so I'm quite picky. And here we are. You created something so special that makes me ship Dramione even more. :D Love characters creation! And the last sentence - brilliant. Thanks for that fic. :)
Dainty Black Iris chapter 1 . 11/17
Another great story! I really enjoyed your take on Draco's dealing with his emotions and the Cruciatus and why Hermione decided to kill for the first time. War sucks, but thank you for showing that there are still human moments to experience through those times :)
AdieBee chapter 1 . 11/15
This is so perfect. Your writing is like pieces of a puzzle falling together. The story flows naturally and it never feels rushed even if it's a one-shot. And the characters feel so real. Thank you for writing it!
You are killing me! I literally was a functioning adult two days ago! Until I stumbled upon your writings! I'm hooked! Get cracking and finish this junk! I can't handle how stupid good these are! Amazing.
As always, this story of yours is great! I love it when Draco and Hermione bicjer sarcastically and chew each others brains out! But they do love each other...this makes them so relatable and real! Great work Bex!
P.S- I don't understand the logic of a story with an ending being worse than a story without any ending :(
cloudyster chapter 1 . 10/9
this was beautiful and heartfelt. keep it up!
Miss Mischief Managed chapter 1 . 10/4
It was fanfuckingtastic let me tell you A
merck chapter 1 . 10/3
I've read this story like seven times and it never gets old.
jk1447 chapter 1 . 9/30
How you can put so much character development and emotional gravitas into a one shot, I'll never know- but I'm eternally grateful for it. I loved this Bex, it was perfect.
daswhoiam chapter 1 . 9/21
Another amazing story!
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 9/4
Loved it
RechelBethel chapter 1 . 8/23
Even if l did found you just now l am so glad lt happened! You are amazing!
Kellsabelle chapter 1 . 7/23
I love this so much, a beautiful and evocative story that was exceptionally well written. Thank you very much
Arnindhita chapter 1 . 7/17