Reviews for Red Hands
RechelBethel chapter 1 . 8/23
Even if l did found you just now l am so glad lt happened! You are amazing!
Kellsabelle chapter 1 . 7/23
I love this so much, a beautiful and evocative story that was exceptionally well written. Thank you very much
I FUCKING LOVE IT
Arnindhita chapter 1 . 7/17
Aaahh it's beautiful...
This was amazing. Oh my gosh...THE CHEMISTRY! It's past 2 in the morning and I could not stop reading. You are my absolute hero.
iolhay chapter 1 . 6/18
This is awesome! I liked the battle scenes quite a lot. I wish it was longer. I would have liked to see more of Draco struggling with the loss of his friends from the first safe house though. Maybe for a longer one, another time? I liked the general theme of Draco struggling with Hermione's comparative innocence and when she loses it for him.
Crystal Koneko chapter 1 . 5/16
Loved it!
walker.mcclendon95 chapter 1 . 4/27
Absolutely love it!
The story deviates from canon, but the characters are reacting the same way.
zamorabaggins chapter 1 . 4/9
Well written. Creative war set up. Sweet romance. Well paced. Thank you!
MAT23LUV chapter 1 . 3/29
I love the way you write and make out the characters, drawing out their emotions so well. Please write more:)
I've read all your stories and I like them all, but this was my fave.
AubreenaGreen chapter 1 . 3/7
Every time I read one of your stories, I think "Wow, that was amazing. There's no way she could top this." And every time, I'm proved wrong. Every single one of your stories are so captivating and unique and... spectacular. The only problem is that I'm starting to run out of them!
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 2/17
Lol! Well isn't that too true. I sure hate stories without ending, but if a story is so awesome you can barely breathe or fell like you've ran a marathon you'd still rather it didn't end.
WelcomeToTheAsylum chapter 1 . 2/13
Lovely. Lucky Draco.
Montara chapter 1 . 1/31
Another wonderful story! Thank you!