Reviews for When evil has a twin
HAZMOT chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
It's sad that for so long Ziva was the happiest she had been in her life with Jethro. Now she has so desperately returned to her father and Mossad. I think though the team would understand why she left if they knew that Ziva and Gibbs were together as a couple. I think they would be appalled that Jethro would cheat on Ziva in such a disgusting way. Now that she's leaving, and soon to have a message given to him by Ziva. Will Gibbs go after her and apologize or will he be left with ultimate regret for throwing Ziva's heart to the ground? :D
TivaGirl chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Loving this story! How could Gibbs do that?! See how bad alcohol is? Haha but really great job! Update soon! :)
mmkbrook chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
I can understand how Ziva feels. Her whole team was there, but they did not know of Ziva and Gibbs relationship, and egged Gibbs ( who was drunk)to have sex with this other woman. Ziva, devestated by Gibbs actions, no longer feels that she can work at NCIS and returns to Mossad and her father.

To me this story mirrors when Ziva returned to Israel after the Rivkin affair which led eventually to her going to Somalia.

Feel very bad for Ziva, because she is disillusioned and is falling back into a hopeless mind set. This is going to get much worse.
jvbbh12 chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
I'm really getting into this story, hope you continue!
Ron's Sweetie chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Great new chapter update soon
Ron's Sweetie chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
wow great chapter please update soon
Quick Correction chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
You mean actually.
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Jethro, you are in trouble. Jethro had better hope this woman is on birth control. But, your bigger more immediate problem is Ziva. There is a better than even chance that you have lost her as a lover, and maybe an agent. Think Ziva will be so hurt by Jethro's actions, that she would at best transfer to another team or NCIS location, or leave NCIS altogether for the FBI or CIA.

Wonder if Shannon is really alive?
HAZMOT chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oh yeah continue. I wouldn't have thought that Gibbs would be so drunk that he would blatenly cheat on Ziva. How devestating to her to truly love someone and see them throw it all away on one night of drunkidness. No wonder her thoughts are about how she has failed again at love. :D
jvbbh12 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
i like it mysterious, more please
Ron's Sweetie chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Great story I love it please update soon
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Sounds really good. Can't wait for Ziva giving Jethro the old heave-ho. As for her team, think they were being childish in doing this. Don't think their actions are funny.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2