Reviews for Prince of Tennis Collection
H.S.C. lolololol chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
Once again, a bit sceptical when I saw the pairing, but I've learned to trust you and your skills. Oh, the shock Fuji will get when Oishi tells him that it wasn't "only just a dream" Lol.
H.S.C. lolololol chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
God. You just gotta love this pairing! I can like, totes see a young Fuji hiding under a table with his eyes shut tighter than before, small hands trying to block out the noise whilst rocking himself back and forth. Not going to thinkabout that too long though. Don't wanna die from lack of blood while having my first nosebleed due to overexposure to moe moe and kawaii rays.
H.S.C. lolololol chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
I was surprised when I saw the pairing, but you made it work. I'm like, totes a KuniEiji shipper now, lol. You had me roflmao-ing at the last paragraph. Don't worry honey, we'll catch them in action some other time! *Imaginary glasses glint*
H.T.C. lolololol chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Damn it. I like Kaidoh. I like Inui. Damn it. Now the question is: Who do I like better? Damn. Damn. Damn. Needless, to say, they do make a fine pair Have you ever read the fanfic 'Beauty's Beholder'? It's a fic between Syuusuke and Yuuta. Go read it. It's hilarious, and I don't know why, but that fic came to mind when I finished this one. Thank God I remembered it's name otherwise i'd be screwed. Lol :D
H.S.C. lolololol chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
*Groans* The sad thing is, that I knew it was coming, yet I couldn't help but feel excited by the sixth paragraph.
H.S.C. lolololol chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
*is revived* *picks up DSi* *reads fic* KAWAAAAAAI! *dies yet again*
H.S.C. lolololol chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
YESH! HURRAY FOR DIRTY PAIR! I've been reading this alot too ;) Thats so cute though, I'll catch you if you fall *dies of excitement* HURRAY FOR MATCHMAKER JIROU (kinda)! There should be more fics of him like that, hehehe...