Reviews for The Jade Necklace
Smiley101 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
WAHHHHHHH OMIGOSH THE FEELS YOU CRUEL PERSON I AM HAVING HORRIBLE FEELS RIGHT NOW UGGHHHHH

But seriously that was freaking amazing.
Bolinlover123 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Beauty. True Beauty. The fact that Mako is trying to blame the missing necklace on Bolin becaouse he can't bare the though of Bolin hating him for selling it if he ever found out the truth is just...tears, you made me have tears, you awful person! :( You are amazing, you know that? Keep writing and don't you ever stop or I will find you, I swear! lol
Justin Is TheSun chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
That was really sad. You certainly have talent.
Only two things. One, it would be nearly impossible for a mugger to leave anything around a woman's neck, since it would be worth something. Two, for them to survive that long, they'd need more than resting in random places. They'd need safe zones. Places that they know for a fact are secure. However, these are minor details.
Cindz Cindz chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This was an extreanly well written story. I like how you included that the necklace provided warmth. The ending killed me though! They -he- had to sell the necklace. I want to cry but then my parents would find out that I'm reading fanfiction during the middle of the night again.