Reviews for (yeah just like me) she was a victim of the night
alohacaptainswan chapter 3 . 1/20
this is the second time I've read this, and I still thoroughly enjoyed it as I did the first time! this is one of the fics that I think would be a great rom-com movie.
Kina Kalamari chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
Despite the rather clich├ęd nature of this fic, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. It was a hell of a lot of fun, and you definitely did the characters justice even in their AU state. Brilliant work. :)
Nadya8 chapter 3 . 5/23/2015
Amazing story! Thank you!
beckyzoso chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
Oh this story was awesome. I LOVED the Charming and Emma scene before she walks down the aisle, what a good dad. So many feels!
I was so glad she didn't let him go in the end, yay Snow! a very well written story, simply wonderful. Thanks for writing, cheers.
buffybabe42 chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
Really great, funny and romantic story. I loved it.
rational chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
This was great! I really love the way you've captured the heart of the characters, even when they've had different life experiences that haven't left them in exactly the same place as the show.
danydanybb chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
I loved it! It's such a great story! :)
Vena Grey chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
Loooovveeed this story - sassy and fun, but with just enough seriousness to round things off gloriously. I adore your Emma and Hook, that probably goes without say, but goodness your David and Snow just... . He's SUCH the awkward, protective dad. Brilliant.

This is somewhat of an odd comment, but you write very smoothly. At first I paused when it was Killian at the alter and thought, "wow, how's THAT going to work out?" - but you did, and with flawless characterisation to boot. So much fun. Bravo. x
joalyn chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
I love their back and forth at the beginning of chapter 2. Very well done. And I didn't see the twist in ch 3 coming at all... :)
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
This was truly a very interesting and engrossing story! I loved that it featured a Killian and Emma both as royals in the Enchanted Forest! She means to run away with a pirate, and instead she finds out - at the altar! - that she has been with the prince she was promised to marry. The way you write both of them and their clever back and forth seems so in-character, but you have done an especially great job with capturing Killian's irresistible smoulder and roguish charm. I was hoping desperately that she would finally go to him and not let him leave without her, so I was very glad when she did - even if she was denying she was heading for his ship the whole way there. Thanks so much for sharing this! What a fun read! :)
effulgentcolors chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
This was absolutely awesome! Loooved the twist! Both Emma and Killian were so true to themselves and with the delightfully naughty plot it was a real pleasure to read. Thank you! :))
shpadoinkal chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Brilliant !
XloveXconquersXallX chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
I absolutely loved this. It was amazing. Enough said.
nights of wonder chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
This was all kind of awesome, just so you know. I loved every single moment of it, and i actually felt slightly disappointed when i realized it was over - it is just SO good.
evieoh chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
So good! Love your dialogue and your characterization and just the way you make words so awesome :)